Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Atomic Soda
Jun 9, 2005

drink this baby
can non-men (un-men, if you will) join your hoop game?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Atomic Soda
Jun 9, 2005

drink this baby
we'll win with our superior fundamentals!

Atomic Soda
Jun 9, 2005

drink this baby
we not here to have fun lil boy

we here to play basketball

Atomic Soda
Jun 9, 2005

drink this baby

Atomic Soda
Jun 9, 2005

drink this baby
no idea who that is btw, or how to actually play basketball

Atomic Soda
Jun 9, 2005

drink this baby

JimsonTheBetrayer posted:

BasketBALL

Grow some ball s lady.

ew no

you ain't gunna get no hoop, mate

Atomic Soda
Jun 9, 2005

drink this baby
er yes there is don't contradict me. typical mansplaining...

Atomic Soda
Jun 9, 2005

drink this baby

JimsonTheBetrayer posted:

I'm gonna mansplain you something.

So there's hunters and gatherers. And the woman gathered that's why they like bright red things and shiny things and

:goonsay:

i'm a woman so i can do both learn to multitask :smug:

Atomic Soda
Jun 9, 2005

drink this baby
omg inf is back how was wow ##vote inf

Atomic Soda
Jun 9, 2005

drink this baby

Li Dawny posted:

I usually call AR scum at this point, because he is irl, but he's not in this game so what do?

vote inf for abandoning you blue warriors like the coward traitor he is

Atomic Soda
Jun 9, 2005

drink this baby
##vote downey

Atomic Soda
Jun 9, 2005

drink this baby

Li Dawny posted:

Ouch, why?

why not? *kisses your ouchey better, sings sweet lullabies*

i hope the storm did not eat your house btw.

##vote bk

Atomic Soda
Jun 9, 2005

drink this baby

BottleKnight posted:

scummy rear end post tbh

i can't vote this obviously, b/c omgus, but look at this scummy rear end post guys

all i hear is ablobloobloowaaaah, like from a tiny babby

Atomic Soda
Jun 9, 2005

drink this baby
hey guys had some stuff come up at work (worked 16 hours yesterday :() really sorry i haven't posted more.

got 20 minutes for lunch and on a quick skim of thread would serious vote tired, tobbs or inf.

may end up asking for a replacement for this game cause this week is not getting any better, sorry again.

Atomic Soda
Jun 9, 2005

drink this baby
##vote tired

Atomic Soda
Jun 9, 2005

drink this baby
good morning everyone! it is the weekend and i can post. thanks for letting me keep playing dongs!

town is kicking rear end this game and i'm stepping up my game so i can be a part of that.

sidenotes reading thru thread - i was not jailed night 1 dickbastard.

strong town read on dickbastardly, also reading to tobbs and jimson as town (why have 2 scum in a masonry?)

atm i think bk is most likely scum. trying to get jimson lynched day one (no scum likes to share a masonry). but he's happy to shift to inf (conf town).

these series of posts when somber was rolled are suss also

BottleKnight posted:

FWIW I believe that somber was trying to counter the meta. That just sounds like him. He's a wiley rascal and could easily be scum but I think tracker/miller is a reasonable claim.

BottleKnight posted:

Ehh nvm. I've thought about it and while it's a believable excuse from knowing him, I don't think it's a very high chance. He's probably scum. ##vote somber

i reckon he's trying to protect a scum buddy and then realised it is futile.

##vote bk

Lazerbeam posted:

I'm a jailer

hm chances of there being 2 jailers?

Atomic Soda
Jun 9, 2005

drink this baby
to clarify i am not a jailer, I am a role cop. not sure how useful that is this game lol

Atomic Soda
Jun 9, 2005

drink this baby
good morning

miro, on night 1 i visited bk, and night 2 lil d.

bk is a one shot jailer

part of the reason that i think bk is a scum is that inf was probably jailed on night 1, the night he tried to kill somber

Infinitum posted:

Attempted to kill Somberbrero.

It failed.

He starts the day with this crap
100% sombrero = scum

given i know that bk is a jailer, the interactions he had with somber before he was lynched look extra suspicious to me. lazer claiming jailer threw me a little but he's said he targetted jimson.

Atomic Soda
Jun 9, 2005

drink this baby
haha caught bk. you are not a 1 shot miller my love.

i'm already voting bk but everyone else should too.

Atomic Soda
Jun 9, 2005

drink this baby
omg the claims are flying

Atomic Soda
Jun 9, 2005

drink this baby

BottleKnight posted:

I'm a miller in somber's game, Cloaks. I claimed it early D1. I got my games mixed up, sorry!

I don't really see how you can parse that as catching me.

town don't lie, plus miller would protect you from the cops

i will check out cloaks tho

Atomic Soda
Jun 9, 2005

drink this baby

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

So, we've got a claimed rolecop (generally scum role) who doesn't really post much who pops into the thread to say they're willing to vote for two (now-dead) townies and myself. Say what you want about me, but I went after Dawny (and Somber) hard, and unless you think dongs put two scum in a masonry together we can believe Jimson's story about Dawny trying to convince him to shoot me, which makes it really hard to put together a scum case on me.

The case on BK is basically that he put up a weak defense of Somber, and after 10 minutes changed his mind. I don't know the history between them, but if they are friendly towards each other I could see his story as checking out. Yeah, it's a little suspicious, but if I were scum I'd probably be pushing the BK case too (provided BK is town).

That being said, it's hard to put together a strong case for AS being town this game. The lurking, the conviction that two dead town (and myself) are scum, and the claimed rolecop all point to AS being scum at this point, and I think she's the best candidate for today's lynch.

##vote AS

hi tobbs! sorry i haven't posting much this week, i had unexpected job interviews to run this week.

i admit those reads were bad, but i'll also point out i wasn't the only one. they were also at the end of day 1 with a possible no lynch. i would not vote for you now, unless a compelling reason emerged.

my case on bk was also based on my knowledge that bk was a jailer (see previous post).

bk is a miller in cloaks and still in that game. my heart still says its bk but i will take another look.

Atomic Soda
Jun 9, 2005

drink this baby
like I said that was a bad case - but miro, I hadn't rolecopped bk until night 1 (i made that post day 1 while under the pump at work) so it is irrelevant to my read on bk based o his role. I didn't get a chance to post at all on day 2 before somber was lynched.

i was willing to vote inf day 1 because of some of his more interesting behaviour scoping ppl, but on review bks switch to him looked opportunistic. i am phone bound but i encourage you to check his posts on the first 10 pages

picks for scum aside from bk atm are miro, laser if it is not bk. someone blocked inf night 1 and it wasn't me.

Atomic Soda
Jun 9, 2005

drink this baby
miro you have been quite misleading in that post. ppl taken its if/when you've lynched me.

OMGVBFLOL posted:

some of soda's behavior is weird

##vote Atomic Soda

how exactly?

Atomic Soda
Jun 9, 2005

drink this baby

DickBastardly posted:

Noob question, how often are town given role cop? I thought this was mainly a scum role.

as far as i know it is more likely a scum role, i felt ok claiming because of all the other weird roles plus i thought id caught a scum

ok with a laser lynch also one of the jailers blocked inf, or someone is lying about their role

Atomic Soda
Jun 9, 2005

drink this baby
##vote lazer

Atomic Soda
Jun 9, 2005

drink this baby
miro scum tend to try build cases out of nothing, hence you are on my list. :)

bks vote on inf was circumstantial yes, but as i said:

Atomic Soda posted:

i was willing to vote inf day 1 because of some of his more interesting behaviour scoping ppl, but on review bks switch to him looked opportunistic. i am phone bound but i encourage you to check his posts on the first 10 pages

just because i didn't post day 2 doesn't mean i didn't read it - hence rolecopping dawney. scum not wanting to be in a masonry and trying to get the other mason killed is something our scum team did in a recent game (nuns)

Atomic Soda
Jun 9, 2005

drink this baby
dick i think one of the jailers is scum, but aside from you no one is interested in my bk case. also think the somber post that miro quoted is a null tell, not unlikely somber trying to give laser cover.

no one should be confirmed town at this point - dick is the only person who is almost certain.

im not scum butit is likely im the lynch today - there have been some dodgy reasons given for ppl jumping on to vote me don't give them a pass when im gone!

Atomic Soda
Jun 9, 2005

drink this baby
:ghost: good luck! :ghost:

Atomic Soda
Jun 9, 2005

drink this baby
nice work town. bk i genuinely thought you were scum!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Atomic Soda
Jun 9, 2005

drink this baby
on reflection, i should not have murdered lil dawney night 2

sorry scum!

• Locked thread