Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
posting smiling
i don't let my peer group dictate my beliefs. i don't believe what i read on social media. i'm not bound by the norms of culture or society. i don't allow my senses or perceptory inputs to form neural connections in my brain.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Commie NedFlanders

i don't metabolize many key nutrients

:smugbird:

☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭
Love God, Love Thy Neighbor
☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭

posting smiling
lots of people think that conclusions can be drawn from past observations, but not me.

Manifisto

posting smiling posted:

i don't let my peer group dictate my beliefs. i don't believe what i read on social media. i'm not bound by the norms of culture or society. i don't allow my senses or perceptory inputs to form neural connections in my brain.

i see you are still in the pocket of Big Punctuation my friend

ty nesamdoom!

posting smiling

Manifisto posted:

i see you are still in the pocket of Big Punctuation my friend

why? have other people started doing that. it's just something i came up with.

Manifisto

hmm, I printed out your response, cut out the individual words, and rearranged them to avoid the tyranny of your linear sentence structure. honestly you sound confused.

ty nesamdoom!

alnilam

Manifisto posted:

hmm, I printed out your response, cut out the individual words, and rearranged them to avoid the tyranny of your linear sentence structure. honestly you sound confused.

MrWillsauce

I got some smart friends and let them tell me what to think. Saves a lot of time and effort

Bhauk

MrWillsauce posted:

I got some smart friends and let them tell me what to think. Saves a lot of time and effort

Android Blues

posting smiling posted:

inkajoo

nyes
i form my own opinions, but i don't stop there, afterwards i force them down other people's throats.

Android Blues

i form my own opinions under the bed of my tongue in an accretion mechanism around a fleck of worthless dirt. i dont let the mainstream media influence me. i only let worthless dirt from the god drat ground influence me

Manifisto

Android Blues posted:

i form my own opinions under the bed of my tongue in an accretion mechanism around a fleck of worthless dirt. i dont let the mainstream media influence me. i only let worthless dirt from the god drat ground influence me

ty nesamdoom!

posting smiling
i am not rigid or dogmatic in my thinking. i see the world through the eyes of a baby. blurry, frightening, i am only able to recognize my mother.

posting smiling

Android Blues posted:

Ace of Baes
I cut social media out of my life years ago, and not just because that lying bitch Sharon told everyone that I pooped and peed my pants at the company Christmas party which I DIDNT.

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit

Commie NedFlanders posted:

i don't metabolize many key nutrients

:smugbird:

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit
When social media tells me to jump, I ask "how high" and then when social media tells me how high, I say "can you convert that into metric?" and then when social media converts it into metric I say "I'm sorry, could you repeat that? I didn't hear it the first time" and then when social media tells me again, I say "nahhh, I'm not gonna do it" :smugdog:

----------------

Capntastic

A dog begins eating a dusty old coil of rope but there's a nail in it.

Any time someone makes a claim they are trying to influence you, be vigilant, always fight them

Historical Wizards

I try real hard not to be influenced by Medea, but she has magic so it proves a difficult task.

Many thanks Social Vegan for the wonderful av, and Fanky Malloons for the sig

FluffieDuckie

inkajoo posted:

i form my own opinions, but i don't stop there, afterwards i force them down other people's throats.

Historical Wizards posted:

I try real hard not to be influenced by Medea, but she has magic so it proves a difficult task.

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Bert Roberge

I don't believe in causality because I don't believe in causality.

RazzleDazzleHour

Opinions you get from the media are honestly disgusting, they're always made from the leftovers of opinions that get sold to high-end outlets. Plus, they're frozen for god knows how long. If you want good opinions, you need to get them locally, or raise them yourself. Grass-fed opinions are always going to be better for you and feel better than any low-quality opinions that get trucked in from huge farms that treat their opinions like poo poo

i am he

posting smiling posted:

Android Blues posted:

Bhauk

Historical Wizards posted:

Tell her to visit me. I have a way of breaking spells.

Bhauk

Bert Roberge posted:

I don't believe in causality because I don't believe in causality.

I'm not animated to explode.

DemonToadGoat

thats a difficult way to be.

Kthulhu5000

by R. Guyovich
a right opinion is only hatful of paper slips and a coin toss away. it's the secret to being avant-garde.

----------------

flavor.flv

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

The human currently posting is completely unbiased and makes no distinctions between itself and any other human. It does not use first-person pronouns or sentence constructions.

Im Ready for DEATH

extra, extra read all about it!

Zorodius

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.
I'm like a rock, I just do it, nobody influences me, I'm a rebel by choice and an American by birth, I save money, I live better, I am lovin' it, I'm sleeping well, no bad dreams, a pig, in a cage, on antibiotics

social vegan

*checks B.o.B.'s twitter, "the earth is flat"*
*checks neil degrass tyson's twitter, "the earth is round"*

me: *sweats*

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
I don't see color

Color doesn't exist in my world, I am beyond seeing or knowing colors

I went to buy a car and they asked me what color I wanted and they got a 20 minute lecture on forcing outdated paradigms on a customer

ass

posting smiling posted:

----------------

ass
Media influence? Nah dawg. Get the gently caress out with this cold war bullshit. Huffing glue is a surefire way to keep your opinions where they belong (in your head).

----------------

Bhauk

social vegan posted:

*checks B.o.B.'s twitter, "the earth is flat"*
*checks neil degrass tyson's twitter, "the earth is round"*

me: *sweats*

Ahh.. lies of the enemy.

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM

posting smiling posted:

same op

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Doghouse

I was playing Harvest Moon 64 with this kid who lived on my street and my cows were not doing well and I got so raged up and frustrated that my eyes welled up with tears and my friend was like are you crying dude. Are you crying because of the cows. I didn't understand the feeding mechanic.
I don't let my brain or heart influence me at all, I'm my own person

Manifisto

I detest weed. why would you ever want something that juxtaposes marijuana and a butt, that's just childish. Ingmar Krump is a stupid name. chilling is what losers do. "ironic" enjoyment of comic sans betrays an utter lack of aesthetic sensibility. pastel colors make me want to vomit. an emptyquote is a vapid and worthless post. "hurf de durf"? gently caress you.

ty nesamdoom!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
every day i try to block out the signals from "my" brain, by smoking tons of weed, i am my own man gently caress you head

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

• Locked thread