Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I'm enjoying this bit of theatre but we're almost out of time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
*fingers crossed*

##vote snooze

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Asiina posted:

I'm enjoying this bit of theatre but we're almost out of time.

I can't wait till you see me flip, I really can't

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
not again!

[##unvote[/b]

##vote cpig

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
:redhammer:

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 4

CapitalistPig (4): Asiina, King Burgundy, King Burgundy, Snooze Cruise, TMMadman, DickBastardly
Snooze Cruise (2): King Burgundy, Quidthulhu, Quidthulhu, King Burgundy, CapitalistPig, DickBastardly, King Burgundy, DickBastardly, DickBastardly, DickBastardly
TMMadman (0): Snooze Cruise, Snooze Cruise

Not Voting (1): Quidthulhu

With 7 alive, it's 4 votes to execute. The current deadline is October 24th, 2016 at 8 p.m. CDT -- that's in about 0 minutes.

What may lie beyond this life, we cannot say, but within this world, the power others ascribe to gods rests with us and our will. This is your privilege. Use it wisely.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

CapitalistPig posted:

You are town and not giving a poo poo about this game very much so you just phone in your posting and don't think about your night actions much.

Why would you phone in a somber game wtf

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
hi guys.

don't post.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
The hour growing late, the monsters turned on CapitalistPig. "This is bullshit!" Pig shouted. "You lot wouldn't know a wizard if one walked up and smacked you in the face!"

Another member of the council stepped forward and delivered a right hook to Pig's face. They hit the floor, hard. After sliding back several feet, their outline started to blur and shift. The image of an anteater faded, and in its place was a young, blue-cloaked woman.

She stood, legs shaking but face full of determination. Pig spat out blood and teeth, wiping the mess off on her sleeve. From her side, she produced a wavy pink coral blade. She growled, deep as any monster, saying "Alright then assholes. I've been waiting to do this all night. Let's dance. Ha!" She leapt forward, the tip of her blade glowing bright white.

The door to the great hall burst open, the monsters scrambling out. From behind them, there was a scene of destruction worthy of a dragon. At least half the room was on fire, the furniture turned on end and the flagstones scorched even blacker. At the center of the scene was Eddie Evans. She was leaning up against a stone column, her bladewand shattered at her side. Her face was smeared in blood, her eyes vacant, but she looked... happy.

CapitalistPig, Eddie “Birchbolt” Evans, Duly Sworn Officer of the Bluecloaks was executed day four!

"You are a member of the Scum Team! You posses the following abilities.

• Ash Wave - Assassin Kill.

• Hands of Birch - Roleblock."

night time friends.

Final Votecount for Day 4

CapitalistPig (4): Asiina, King Burgundy, King Burgundy, Snooze Cruise, TMMadman, DickBastardly
Snooze Cruise (2): King Burgundy, Quidthulhu, Quidthulhu, King Burgundy, CapitalistPig, DickBastardly, King Burgundy, DickBastardly, DickBastardly, DickBastardly
TMMadman (0): Snooze Cruise, Snooze Cruise

Not Voting (1): Quidthulhu

With 7 alive, it's 4 votes to execute. The current deadline is October 24th, 2016 at 8 p.m. CDT -- that's in about 0 minutes.

What may lie beyond this life, we cannot say, but within this world, the power others ascribe to gods rests with us and our will. This is your privilege. Use it wisely.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
game will be up shortly. skipping flavor tonight because i'm behind schedule.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
While the council was in chaos, they collected themselves shortly and reconvened to find that their number held strong. Fortunate, if vexing! They set themselves at their unseemly task again, ready to put an end to this threat once and for all.

No one died night four!

Day 5 begins!

Votecount for Day 5

Not Voting (6): Asiina, DickBastardly, King Burgundy, Quidthulhu, Snooze Cruise, TMMadman

With 6 alive, it's 4 votes to execute. The current deadline is October 27th, 2016 at 8 p.m. CDT -- that's in about 2 days.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Oh CPig :allears:

I'm pretty proud of that case.

Also I watched Madman and the only person to visit him was KB, which is a little odd.

Maybe there really is still a ninja?

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
So it's either Capps or Quid. Madman do you have a dayvig or nightvig? It might be time to play "will the game end".

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Also CPig buses super heavily so I wouldn't put any stock in interactions between him and anyone else. I don't even want to see that argument.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Hmm, although KB said that he couldn't target Madman again and Capps said she'd redirect him to Madman, so who were both of your targets?

Also why am I never empowered or given an item this is garbage imo.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
I did redirect kb to tmm

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Interesting. Quidnose decided to go nowhere.

##vote Quidnose

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Other people should probably hold off.

Actually, I'll ##unvote just in case, but that's where my vote is going today.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Stand down, men! It's only smooching!

The only item I have left is the stump maker, and that made no sense to give out.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
We probably don't need it if there was no poison kill and no NK since we have the leeway, but do you have a dayvig or a nightvig, Madman?

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
I thought about using my vig (it's a night vig) on Quid last night, but I wasn't sure it would work as intended. If Quid is scum, then it could be a trapped item.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

TMMadman posted:

I thought about using my vig (it's a night vig) on Quid last night, but I wasn't sure it would work as intended. If Quid is scum, then it could be a trapped item.

Yeah now that we're likely 5 vs 1, we can take the two days if we're wrong.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I'm completely 50/50 on whether it's Capps or Quid.

There could have been no kill because Capps redirected instead of killing. There could have been no kill because Quid did nothing or really is a ninja and tried to kill Madman.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

With Pig getting accurate information about PMach's role, there's something weird going on. He doesn't have a rolecop listed, and he didn't target me or Snooze for a roleblock cause we have people who watched him. I know Snooze is lying about this, but I have absolutely no idea what is going on.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

I need to look at that Asiina movement list again.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Holy poo poo wait a loving minute here

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Asiina posted:

N1
Asiina watches SSV, sees fv
Capps Redirects Madman to PMush
Madman sees "fv" visit CPig, but was actually PMush

Something's not right here. This is the only confirmation we have that Capps is a redirector, correct? TMM, what does your results PM say?

FV and CPig have both flipped scum, this could easily be a whole bunch of bullshit.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Updated as of right now

Role claims:

Moving roles:
Asiina - Watcher
Capps - Redirector
Madman - Tracker
CPig - claimed rolecop, Roleblocker/Assassin (confirmed)
Dick - Empowerer
fv - claimed jailer/roleblocker, actually godfather/poisoner (confirmed)
KB - Doctor
Quid - Inventor
PMush - Mason recruiter (confirmed)

Non-moving roles
BK - Miller (confirmed)
Pod - Tactician (confirmed)
PMach - Necromancer (confirmed)
SSV - Innocent (confirmed)

N1
Asiina watches SSV, sees fv
Capps Redirects Madman to PMush
Madman sees "fv" visit CPig, but was actually PMush
CPig - ????
Dick empowers Madman
fv visits SSV
KB doctors fv
Quid gives an item (janitored vig) to Madman and an item (roleblock) to CPig

N2
Asiina watches SSV, sees KB
Capps is roleblocked
Madman tracks Asiina N1 to SSV
CPig Roleblocks Capps
Dick empowers CPig
fv - ???
KB doctors SSV
Quid gives an item to Dick
Pod's action failed (roleblocked)

N3
Asiina watched KB, nobody visited
Capps was roleblocked (tried to redirect pig to quid)
Madman tracked CPig to PMach
CPig ??? PMach
Dick empowers PMach
KB doctors Madman
Quid was roleblocked (tried to give item to Dick)
fv - ???

N4
Asiina watched Madman, KB visited
Madman tracked Quid nowhere
Capps redirected KB to Madman
KB targeted ?, doctored Madman
Quid did nothing
Dick ???

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
Poison confirm the visit to pig, the fact kb protected tmm also proves I'm real

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Quidthulhu posted:

Something's not right here. This is the only confirmation we have that Capps is a redirector, correct? TMM, what does your results PM say?

FV and CPig have both flipped scum, this could easily be a whole bunch of bullshit.

Also Capps redirecting KB to Madman, which KB said he couldn't do.

I believe whether she's scum or not, Capps is a redirector.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
What happens if you make scum stump

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Snooze Cruise posted:

What happens if you make scum stump

They can talk in thread like anyone else? It's a stump maker.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
But then they wouldn't be able to do stuff right

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Snooze being a rolecop/2nd roleblock would make this all make sense. It would allow her to get the info about PMach's role N2, give it to Pig in the scumdoc and present it as him visiting N1 while he roleblocks a passive role (would do nothing), while she in the meantime roleblocks me and claims she was roleblocked.

But her being an actual redirector fucks that all up unless she has three actions she can alternate between.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

But with a town this stacked, two separate scum having roleblock abilities they had to be carefully coordinating around would make a shitton of sense.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Quidthulhu posted:

Snooze being a rolecop/2nd roleblock would make this all make sense. It would allow her to get the info about PMach's role N2, give it to Pig in the scumdoc and present it as him visiting N3 while he roleblocks a passive role (would do nothing), while she in the meantime roleblocks me and claims she was roleblocked.

But her being an actual redirector fucks that all up unless she has three actions she can alternate between.

Mafia edit

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Snooze Cruise posted:

But then they wouldn't be able to do stuff right

Like, actions? No.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
I don't understand why you wouldn't turn me into stump

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Quid, you gave him a rolecop, didn't you?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Snooze Cruise posted:

I don't understand why you wouldn't turn me into stump

First of all it's an item I hand out, I don't get to use them.

Secondly it has to be used on a dead person. It brings them back as a stump.

This is why I was incredibly suspicious of PMach because her poo poo seemed directly to contradict my item. It's also why I think she was modkilled; since there was a potential for someone in that dead-doc to re-enter the thread, that's game breaking.

• Locked thread