Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

I wanna play some mafs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

guys I solved the game vote out all the ladies

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Actually THIS is the signup.

I want to play some mafs.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

BottleKnight posted:

Also looking at the playerlist, this is basically going to be the Pearl of Port Cloaks.

Pearl was a great game though, minus the Lumpen drama.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

we're all bad at mafia here

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

You know, it'd be foolish of Somber to make the Asiina/f_v/Pmush girl power scumteam after it was talked about in the pregame.

Or maybe...

That's exactly what he wants us to think.

##vote f_v

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

CapitalistPig posted:

Ok i am done with my game and i read stuff, miller claims AND death miller claims. I love this game already.

I'm a death cop.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Poison Mushroom posted:

hi im drunk now

whiskey is good

Pmush tell me while you're too drunk to be a good liar: are you scum?

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

TMM stop being mysterious and just explain your reasoning for voting him that is so justified.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Snooze Cruise posted:

My bones hurt and i can't get my hair to not look dumb

Believe in the power of good hair and the spirit of Steve will come upon you.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

votes without giving reasons are cool and good imo

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Quidthulhu posted:

She just gave a reason. I know you guys were on top of each other with your posts, but you just did what she said you were doing. Can you give an opinion on any of the discussions right now?

Oh I somehow didn't realise that second post was talking about me. I don't really have any opinions yet. :shrug:

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

##unvote I'll be around for deadline hopefully I'll have an opinion by then

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

TMMadman posted:

Also PMush, sorry I didn't get to it before but I'm not sure what to make of the people pushing for the lurker lynch today. I'm kind of thinking that the ones who are resisting it are more likely to be scum.

I think it was BK/SSV pushing the lurkers? I guess maybe SSV could be scum, but I'm feeling like BK is pretty townie right now. FV and Quid both seem against it and I've been having some bad feelings about FV. And while I do think Quid is town right now, he could be looking to fight against his recent meta of lurking when he's scum.

Uh, I haven't pushed a lurker lynch (or any lynch). Lemme get out of bed and I'll post some opinions.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Initially I was feeling bad about just how much PMush was defending Cpig but on a reread I actually agree with her that policy lynching is generally a bad idea especially when we have no information out. Pushing a policy lynch on CPig seems to be an easy way of having an excuse to say ":shrug: well he wasn't going to contribute anyway" if he flips town.

##vote bk

Also not fond of how TMM seems to be inventing reasons to find me scummy. I'm doing a lurker push when I have barely even contributed to this game (and have been called out for barely contributing to this game)?

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Quidthulhu posted:

You keep promising to this and you keep not following through. It's the EOD1 almost man, make a call or something.

that is the first time I have promised any opinions this game

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

I'm... upset apparently?

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

please point out a single post where I'm "basically getting all upset because we're asking him to play mafia"

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

In what way does role madness make an unconfirmed masonry less likely?

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Poison Mushroom posted:

gently caress it, if Dick's not getting any traction, second pick.

##vote Quid

Defending me so hard so suddenly feels like distancing, and I really don't like it.

I do agree that Dick seems pretty scummy, but I'm not sure if that's just newness. As well as that, I'm not voting a newbie out day 1.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

I'd be okay with a Capps vote too. F_V I don't have any read on though, so not sure how I feel about her.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Do not hang me, I am going to be mod-confirmed town on day 3.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Snooze Cruise posted:

?? Claim pls

Innocent child with a delayed announcement.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

The Witch of Walding Pond. I'm pretty.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

##vote capps

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Weird choice of kill target. With how close PMush came to being hanged, you'd think they'd leave her alive to try and get her killed that way.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

fiery_valkyrie posted:

You're a witch?

Didn't have a chance to respond to this, but yes. I don't do lame wizard magic, I do old cool blood sacrifices and poo poo.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

##vote bk

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

TMMadman posted:

Interesting. Two votes without reasons, although I think Quids vote is kind of obvious.

My reason is the same as yesterday, except even moreso with Pmush's flip.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Also "LYNCH VIMES OR LYNCH NOBODY" was kinda weird after an innocent child claim.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

I'd also be willing to go for Capps. Three possibilities: 1) he's lying scum. 2) he's telling the truth. If he flips as a town-aligned redirector, that will prove TMM a liar. 3) he's making poo poo up and we learn nothing.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

I mean this seems like a case where one of the two has to be lying because TMM says that he got confirmation that his ability got results from the person he was targetting.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Hey, sorry I haven't been present for the past real life day. First I had work, then my parents just got back from three months in America/Europe and there was a big family get together in which I ate many burritos. Also now I'm going to bed. I'll try to post more tomorrow.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Honestly I think the best course of action is ##vote capps. I was willing to vote him yesterday too, and either we get a scum kill or a flip that will explain some of what's going on here.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Snooze Cruise posted:

Hmm tho, fv, king, and ssv

I mean putting me in your list of suspicious people is kind of dumb when in the next game day I will be a) confirmed town OR b) confirmed liar.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Snooze Cruise posted:

Also i think that list it's obvious but it's people who been using wrong word for me. It's a possibility that in mafia doc they would had been corrected. But this is not something you can really clear base on of course

"Wrong word"?

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

I dunno, if I was corrected about someone's gender in a scumdoc I'd keep getting it wrong deliberately until corrected in thread so it doesn't look like I've suddenly gained information out of thread.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

mafia edit: I think I may have actually done this in a game? Can't remember for sure.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

I mean, my role name is Monster Innocent so I see nothing wrong with a claim of Monster Tracker. In fact, now that I think about it BK throwing shade out for the claim of "Monster X" makes me kinda suspicious of BK too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Hey sorry, I've been having some internet troubles and I've had some trouble following this game day.

• Locked thread