Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
I always prefer smaller games.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

I feel like it's very possible that Krell joining may just be the same as the game starting on Night 0, with one less player. So maybe account for that?

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

DickBastardly posted:

Is three Mafia games too many to be involved in simultaneously?
Not if the only thing you do is shitpost!

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Propaganda Machine posted:

Also digging the everlasting PM confusion. We're a fun trio.
:toot:

PM should PM PM about PM!

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

I am here to be bad at mafia and ask obvious questions... and I'm all out of questions. :downs:

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

:toot:

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

I wanna be a serial killer.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

In the game, I mean! Of course I mean in the game! Why would I ever

haha ha

ha

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

5 pacific, only on Fox.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

:toot: Love being a death miller.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zrtl41oZxOA

##vote CPig

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

CapitalistPig posted:

Hi im in this game, but i need to go run a game of dnd now so bye.
You rolled a 1 on your bluff check, scum!

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

##vote Somberbrero

Lynched the cop!

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Podima posted:

Sorry your miller fakeclaim got owned by the mod. ##vote BK

Literally the exact same post:

Somberbrero posted:

i cannot stop you from using flavor arguments, but i encourage you to use caution in pursuing them. it is a dangerous game and i am not responsible for anything that happens as a result.

Careful you don't fall over while you're reaching that far!

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

e:f;b

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Podima posted:

Speaking of which, PMush, was your death miller claim genuine or a jokepost?
I am the most serious I have ever been.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Somberbrero posted:

ignore me i am very tired and above the law
Did somebody say something?

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

hi im drunk now

whiskey is good

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

SirSamVimes posted:

Pmush tell me while you're too drunk to be a good liar: are you scum?
I sobered up and got a milkshake.

Does a death miller count as scum? :shrug:

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

If it helps, so am I! :pseudo:

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Well, poo poo, there goes jokephase.

I'm very much against a policy lynch of anyone who isn't named Harold Krell.

Why are you so sure CPig will stay ineffective based on his D1 play, BK? You seemed perfectly okay with him in Vig8. Cough cough.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

BottleKnight posted:

That game has really cemented it. I've been thinking this since the soldiers game. I wasn't in his thread, but I read it.

If someone just insults people and doesn't hunt scum in every game, they shouldn't be excused due to meta. If Cpig puts in an effort to hunt scum and not just taunt those voting for him, I'll reconsider.

I'm glad we're having this discussion though.
Why are you glad this discussion is happening? No one's opinions have changed so far, what makes it feel productive?

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

BottleKnight posted:

I don't really think any good, meaningful scumhunting happens D1. It's all shots in the dark. So getting deeper calls and conversations that aren't just cases (that I think people are much more trained to fake as scum) are overall good for town.

quote:

I'm shooting in the dark regardless dude, I'm basically using a modified ecco gambit.
Intellectually, I approve of both of these thoughts, but they contradict each other. You want to get rid of CPig for not being productive, but you admit you're not being productive.

Also, since jokephase appears to be over, let's go ahead and ##unvote.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

BottleKnight posted:

I see what you mean, and that makes sense. I'm voting more based on meta, and the fact that his meta doesn't seem to be going anywhere.

My bigger thought here is whether your (the proverbial your) play is 'helpful to town' in which I think mine is.
I think I see what you're actually getting at here.

You don't really expect CPig to get lynched D1, do you?

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Hm, never mind then. I was hoping BK was pushing this case specifically because it'd polarize and bring up reactions.

Knowing it's a happy accident doesn't make me feel great about this vote push.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

fiery_valkyrie posted:

My feeling on BK is probably town because he's doing something stupid and drawing a lot of attention from it but not backing down. I'm mostly just harassing him on that because he's been playing long enough to be a better player than that.
Would throwing his hands up and letting go of the CPig vote be more or less scummy?

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

BottleKnight posted:

I don't like you viewing the value of a case as only whether it succeeds in getting people to vote a certain way. I don't think it's scummy, because I do understand that it is a mafia skill to get people to vote with you when you think you're right. But I don't really care if my case leads to a lynch on D1 or not. I only care that I posted what I think is a good lynch.

But, second, I really don't like your "I have a bad feeling about this" way of hedgey alignment posting.
You misunderstand me. What I was trying to say is "I would like to believe that you are making a good D1 play and trying to create discussion", but that is very clearly not the case. You're throwing chaff around and then defending it with "well I believe in the chaff". You are refusing to engage in discussions beyond those which directly relate to your push for a policy lynch. If there's anyone who's being antitown here, it's you.

##vote BottleKnight

fiery_valkyrie posted:

I don't know.
I appreciate your honesty.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Good morning!

Quidthulhu posted:

Why do we always derail into these "how should we handle lurkers in mafia" discussions MIDGAME. How does this help us find scum :psyduck:
It's been a messy D1 so far. Like, even more than usual. Way too much meta argument stuff where scum don't actually have to change their arguments? (Policy lynches, lurker lynches, ets.) I feel like it's not been especially effective, and even my own posts were guilty of spending too much time on. D1 is never super productive, but this feels even less productive than usual. A whole lot of white noise without much to actually read from.

TM, since you've been around and actively participating: In a hypothetical situation where a scum player started these filler conversations to make D1 extra useless, who do you think is responsible?

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

"Confirming" in the context of D1 is usually short for "confirming that I got my role PM". It's fallen out of fashion from what I've seen, but still happens sometimes, with some mods who request it.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

TMMadman posted:

I'm kind of thinking that the ones who are resisting it are more likely to be scum.
Can I ask why?

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

I'll admit, I'm trying to pull cases out of my rear end because I have absolutely nothing to go on. I'm not getting anything from anyone, and normally that means I'm just not engaged enough in the game, but I've got reasons to really want to get invested in this one. And I still can't get anything except "god dammit meta arguments are loving stupid".

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

DickBastardly posted:

Care to enlighten us on this?
Somberbrero game, my role has cool flavor, and I'm unconfirmed masons with a player I like chatting with.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

SirSamVimes posted:

please point out a single post where I'm "basically getting all upset because we're asking him to play mafia"
This one.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Crap, I've been playing D&D and suddenly there's two pages. Gimme a sec to catch up.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Okay, I'm skimming, but we got 30 minutes, so

DickBastardly posted:

I really don't know what the gently caress is going on now, and probably will no-vote and start anew D2.
This is the kind of "not my fault whoever gets dunked" handwashing I'd expect from newbie scum.

##vote DickBastardly

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

fiery_valkyrie posted:

In your opinion is it not something that newbie town would do too?
Maybe? I don't know. I forgot deadline is tonight so I'm going on gut right now because I'm vote leader by a huge margin and don't really have time to sit here and think, I just need to get my thoughts on paper.

I'm not actually sure how I feel about Quid coming out so hard in my defense? I mean, I appreciate it, but Quid didn't seem to feel this strongly until I was already at -1, then suddenly came out hard? Possible distancing?

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

DickBastardly posted:

I seriously almost OMGUS'd right there... and you are dangerously close to a hammer for that... so keep that in mind if you do actually survive till tomorrow.
Noooot doing a lot to make me think you're town, Dick.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

DickBastardly posted:

I seriously almost OMGUS'd right there... and you are dangerously close to a hammer for that... so keep that in mind if you do actually survive till tomorrow.
I'm quoting this again because seriously what the gently caress is this post?

"I almost made a kneejerk hammervote on you, so watch out!!!"

Are you trying to threaten me? Dude. If you think I'm scum, then drop the hammer, that's how the game is played. If you don't, then stop posturing.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Snooze Cruise posted:

Imo pmush also been oddly ignoring me, does no one find that odd???????????????????????
Capps, you are at a level of shitpost where nothing I can say or do will divert you from whatever course you decide to follow. I'd rather be productive then spent what's possibly my last 20 minutes of game time arguing with you.

I'm the better shitposter anyways.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

gently caress it, if Dick's not getting any traction, second pick.

##vote Quid

Defending me so hard so suddenly feels like distancing, and I really don't like it.

• Locked thread