Search Amazon.com:
Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«5 »
Tres Burritos
Sep 3, 2009

Hahahah gently caress Buemi that was an awesome battle, he should be proud to have put on that good of a show in the final lap. His pissy reaction totally ruins that.

Also hello racing goons. This is the first racing series I've ever paid attention to. It's fun!

edit: look how good this poo poo is:

https://twitter.com/FIAformulaE/sta...403764736954369

Tres Burritos fucked around with this message at Jul 29, 2017 around 21:54

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MazeOfTzeentch
May 2, 2009

since we're talking
about primaries

Buemi even argued with the wrong amlin andretti driver for a bit. Frijns was super confused.

gret
Dec 12, 2005

goggle-eyed freak

And now Buemi gets DQ'd for having an underweight car. He's going to be extra salty tomorrow.

Tres Burritos
Sep 3, 2009

Does that sort of stuff happen a lot? He was DQ'd in germany for having under pressured tires too, right?

gret
Dec 12, 2005

goggle-eyed freak

I think the explanation is that his second car was underweight because that was the car he crashed during practice. They didn't have time after rebuilding the car to weigh the car.

CactusWeasle
Aug 1, 2006
It's not a party until the bomb squad says it is

The Buemi clusterfuck continues

MazeOfTzeentch
May 2, 2009

since we're talking
about primaries

http://e-racing365.com/formula-e/ja...port-formula-e/

Electric crossover support races

Shine on, you crazy diamond, Formula e.

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

Pretty big news, Renault out, Nissan in as part of a motorsport partnership between the 2 according to Motorsport. Will likely end up being for the 2018/19 season with e.dams staying on as the actual owner of the spot. The article says Buemi will probably stay on despite driving for Toyota in WEC but I heavily doubt that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dudley
Feb 24, 2003

Tasty

I suspect that will very much not be a problem by then.

«5 »