Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Kins
Oct 2, 2004
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16rca0e8qCk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Kins
Oct 2, 2004

In Training posted:

NBA jam has a bunch of rubberband mechanics I believe so high level play is kinda pointless.
it also has some other silly stuff under the hood. for example, pistons vs. bulls matchups are stealthily biased against the bulls

Mark Turmell posted:

If there was a close game and anyone on the Bulls took a last second shot, we wrote special code in the game so that they would average out to be bricks. There was the big competition back in the day between the Pistons and the Bulls, and since I was always a big Pistons fan, that was my opportunity to level the playing field.

• Locked thread