Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

klingon posted:

I'm probably in the minority, but the last debate was boring and I think this one will be too. Trump will go off the rails, like last time, but in the way that is totally par for the course. He has just enough sense to stay his regular interrupting, delusional self. A well timed jab from the audience could set him off. The audience broke decorum once during the last debate before Lester shook his finger. Things have definitely gotten more tense since then.

Donald Trump brought Bill Clinton's accusers to the audience. This poo poo is not going to be boring regardless of what it was.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DaveWoo
Aug 14, 2004

Fun Shoe

Nucleic Acids posted:

So, what are the odds Trump points out to Clinton's accusers in the audience and he demands Clinton explain herself to their faces?

Very likely at this point, I'd say.

Eschers Basement
Sep 13, 2007

by exmarx

Hitler B. Natural posted:

I'm still struggling with the fact that we now live in a world where the latest political scandal is legitimately and unironically known as "Pussygate".

I'm gonna keep pushing The Igrab Cuntra Affair until I get probated as a gimmick poster

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost

hhhat posted:

I've got my debate watchin clothes on

You're not wearing pants either?

Kekekela
Oct 28, 2004

Mr Hootington posted:

paula jones actually answered the yelled question with "Why don't you go ask Bill Clinton or Hillary about that?"

This was an incredible moment

The Rokstar
Aug 19, 2002

by FactsAreUseless
This is gonna get really ugly. I've been looking forward to this all week but now the reality of the situation is hitting me and I'm realizing just how uncomfortable this is gonna be to watch.

Eschers Basement posted:

I'm gonna keep pushing The Igrab Cuntra Affair until I get probated as a gimmick poster

Same with me and G-Spot Dome. That was brilliant goddammit.

pumpinglemma
Apr 28, 2009

DD: Fondly regard abomination.

Flicked over to the stream window, noticed chat was open, moved to hide it, and in that instant someone posted a giant swastika. Oh Trump supporters.

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

pumpinglemma posted:

Flicked over to the stream window, noticed chat was open, moved to hide it, and in that instant someone posted a giant swastika. Oh Trump supporters.

To be fair that isn't Trump supporters, it is just Stream Monsters. They may be one and the same but it ins't necessarily true.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

This is going to go down like the time Auburn beat LSU and then LSUs coach got fired and the LSU tiger died of cancer.

Xae
Jan 19, 2005

I'm sure Hillary Clinton never thought much about her husband's affairs and is totally unprepared for a confrontation about them.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

keepin it 1600 livestream for pre debate: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DCTr5xA8Ymg

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
PBS link in OP doesnt work.

Here is a working one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IcNyCmBTJCY

Luminous Obscurity
Jan 10, 2007

"The instrument you know as a piano was once called a pianoforte, because it can play both loud and quiet notes."

trash person posted:

This Trump surrogate on CNN is saying Trump's press conference is gonna play to.....millennial collegiate girls?

regardless of their consent

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

These Trump surrogates on CNN are literally more infuriating than the entirety of Fox News.

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

I'd like to be watching the debate, but it looks like I won't be getting it. I have two AFN channels to choose from, and one is showing sports and the other is showing sports. Stupid AFN. Our internet connection out here doesn't support streaming.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

dig the eagle grafitti in the background

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

New link for keepin' it 1600 livestream: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lj2CCw7qkeE
https://www.facebook.com/ringer/?ref=br_rs

Sexual Aluminum
Jun 21, 2003

is made of candy
Soiled Meat

Josh Lyman posted:

These Trump surrogates on CNN are literally more infuriating than the entirety of Fox News.

Seriously, that woman in blue made me want to throw my tv out the window

Ratios and Tendency
Apr 23, 2010

:swoon: MURALI :swoon:

This blonde Trump lady on CNN is pitiable.

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich
i'm watching the phoenix-area fox affiliate live stream and they're analyzing the deliberateness of trump's footsteps as he enters the venue

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!
How do I join the #poligoons channel on mIRC? I'm dumb with mIRC. :saddowns:

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
I think Fahrenheit is better for weather
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Izi_rs0UA-8
The youtube stream is loving great. This music really riles me up right now.

disjoe
Feb 18, 2011

Why does Jeffrey Lord get the final word every god drat time

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

Ratios and Tendency posted:

This blonde Trump lady on CNN is pitiable.
The exact opposite, actually. She deserves NOTHING.

Coohoolin
Aug 5, 2012

Oor Coohoolie.
What time is it on for Brits?

The Rokstar
Aug 19, 2002

by FactsAreUseless

Coohoolin posted:

Whatever 20 minutes from now is for Brits.

Your Computer
Oct 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Xae posted:

I'm sure Hillary Clinton never thought much about her husband's affairs and is totally unprepared for a confrontation about them.

Can someone explain to me (a non-American) how Bill Clinton having an affair (or saying something sexist) has anything to do with the current presidential election? The argument of "Trump said something bad, but WHAT ABOUT BILL CLINTON" seems to be pulled out of thin air, since as far as I know Bill Clinton isn't running for president :iiam: Is there more to it other than Bill being Hillary's husband that I'm missing or are American politics that juvenile?

Coheed and Camembert
Feb 11, 2012
https://twitter.com/aminatou/status/745805192650625024

Seriously, who are these people?

Coohoolin posted:

It's in 20 minutes.

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer

disjoe posted:

Why does Jeffrey Lord get the final word every god drat time

I'd imagine they just feel sorry for him at this point.

Yoshi Wins
Jul 14, 2013

Your Dunkle Sans posted:

How do I join the #poligoons channel on mIRC? I'm dumb with mIRC. :saddowns:

Go here and you can join it in your browser.

https://search.mibbit.com/channels/SynIRC

Fangz
Jul 5, 2007

Oh I see! This must be the Bad Opinion Zone!
I wonder if Hillary will ask why not a single member of Trump's family is there to support him.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
This is gonna be interesting

Soy Division
Aug 12, 2004

I've got my D-Pants on for this debate just in case

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Your Computer posted:

Can someone explain to me (a non-American) how Bill Clinton having an affair (or saying something sexist) has anything to do with the current presidential election? The argument of "Trump said something bad, but WHAT ABOUT BILL CLINTON" seems to be pulled out of thin air, since as far as I know Bill Clinton isn't running for president :iiam: Is there more to it other than Bill being Hillary's husband that I'm missing or are American politics that juvenile?

They are going to say Hillary helped cover up rape accusations.

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

Mel Mudkiper posted:

This is gonna be interesting
Well that's putting it lightly.

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

freckle posted:

PBS link in OP doesnt work.

Here is a working one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IcNyCmBTJCY

updated the OP with this link, thanks for that.

I wish someone made a bingo card for this debate

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer

Let's do this.

disjoe
Feb 18, 2011

Your Computer posted:

Some of the more sophisticated (?) Trumpies are saying it's about Hillary Clinton silencing these women to defend her husband, but yeah, for the most part it's juvenile "woman is responsible for husband's actions" bullshit.

Miss Nomer
May 7, 2007
Saving the world in a thong
One of the talking heads of MSNBC said that tonight Trump was going to go "Full Gondor". What?
(Yes, I know it's a LoTR reference)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

Your Computer posted:

There are allegations that Hillary Clinton intimidated Bill's accusers.

Problem: the evidence is really flimsy
Problem #2: some of the same people pushing these allegations also believe that the Clintons have literally murdered dozens of people, with no actual physical evidence to support any of their claims

• Locked thread