Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Crain
Jun 27, 2007

I had a beer once with Stephen Miller and now I like him.

I also tried to ban someone from a Discord for pointing out what an unrelenting shithead I am! I'm even dumb enough to think it worked!
Who thinks that Trump doesn't go for the handshake?

Or at the least is visibly standoffish/hostile toward Clinton at the very start?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

I also tried to ban someone from a Discord for pointing out what an unrelenting shithead I am! I'm even dumb enough to think it worked!
Ok full prediction list for me:

-Trump -almost- doesn't go for handshake and looks visibly mad at Clinton. Waits almost too long to shaker her hand and ends looking like he grabs her in order to get the shake in at the last second.

-Most likely first question is about the Pussygate tape so: Trump tries to appeal to Cooper's "Manliness" to explain it away. As in "You know what it's like Cooper, that's how we men talk".

-Alternate for first question: Trump doesn't even let Cooper start with questions and just goes right into attacking Clinton. Never acknowledges the questions he's asked and just unloads all his ammo at her.

-At least one question asker goes off script and asks a "gotcha" question they weren't supposed to ask or wasn't supposed to be their question.

-Jackpot prediction: Trump approaches Clinton in a very aggressive way right after she hits him with some comment, yelling at her while doing so. Not necessarily attack her, just a very aggressive approach that leaves him looking like he's charging her.

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

Bossie Lott posted:

-The stress and pressure of the past two weeks, combined with his totally poo poo temperament, leads to Trump just straight up calling her a oval office. Live. In front of millions of people.

This is beyond a jackpot event. This is finding a winning lotto ticket in the stomach of a shark that's eating you which then gets hit by lightning just before a solid gold meteorite perforates it's skull.

But if it's ever going to happen it's on this magical night.

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

trash person posted:

Trump 'winning' the debate would not be a hard thing. All it would take is for him to stick to policy, contritely apologize for his comments and actions on the video, and do not go on the attack against Clinton. The best Trump can hope for out of this debate is to look normal/presidential. He doesn't need to 'beat' Hilary to come out of this debate positively.

I mean, it's sincerely unlikely he is able to contain himself, but that would be the ideal result for Trump/GOP.

Just look at the post right above yours.

quote:

"Yeah, I suppose it's possible that Johnny Manziel could stay up for 72 hours straight on a booze and coke bender and roll into the stadium and throw five touchdowns and no interceptions. But it ain't gonna happen."

Sums it up perfectly. The dude has had the worst weekend of his whole campaign. The GOP are starting to unendorse (deendorse?) him, the RNC has removed him from their campaign literature and scripts and is pulling support to 100% focus on the downballot. By some reports he's lost Kelly Ann meaning Bannon is in control. And he's already stated he's going to go after Hillary via Bill.

Earlier today (as in 16 min ago) he was holding a presser with some of the women who have claimed Bill assaulted them link

He had no ability to "look presidential" when literally everything was going for him when the first debate came around.

There is no chance he does well tonight.

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

Furnaceface posted:

Trump is going to melt down at his pre-debate presser leaving nothing for Hilary to capitalize on.

Not sure if you're saying this because you saw what happened buuuuuuut:

https://twitter.com/TheRyanParker/status/785261359021907968/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

Furnaceface posted:

No, its not being aired on Canadian TV and now Im sad I missed it. :(

It was a facebook live feed event.

Probably because they didn't invite any actual news crews. Because he's a petty child.

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

How is the bottle not completely gone due to the Bengals game?

It's Costco brand. He probably got a case of it.

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

SUVs showing up.

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

Blue suit white collar for Clinton.

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

5 min till the end of the world.

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

The tension is palpable.

Like it's stronger than my Rye.

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

and the nbc stream plays the opener.

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

Ok, crazy idea: Hillary has been sitting on a nuke for 30 years with proof that Bills accusers were working with the GOP back when these accusations against Bill first came out.

And she's been saving them for tonight.

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

Holy poo poo. Hillary looked legit appalled

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

Oh god.

Do it.

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

We're maybe 13min in and he's already off the rails.

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

this is the pivotal moment.

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

This is ridiculous.

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

Obamacare is a disaster, I'm going to kill ISIS, and put hillary in Jail.

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

And there's donny just staring off into space, swaying in the wind, and pacing around.

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

My god Trump just sit down

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

WampaLord posted:

Oh boy, r/thedonald is going nuts now

how so?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

still leading around the bull by the horns.

• Locked thread