Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

what keeps happening to my clothes
I'm really sad I have to be up in the morning. I'm going to miss a man literally turning into a corn cob on live television. You folks in more beneficial time zones watch it extra loud in my place.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

I'm glad there seems to be a point after which purestrain mad won't help you in running for president. I might almost start to develop something approaching faith in humanity.

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

Steelion posted:

On the one hand I don't think there's anything Trump can do to salvage this.

On the other hand literally nothing else in this campaign season makes a goddamn bit of sense so who knows anymore.

halfway through Trump declares that while he did say that he wanted to grab women in the private area that there is a far more important issue, that there is an evil dragon in the mountains, and only he has the strength and the power to kill it with his bare hands. He has seen it, and he has a magical sword that he has forged himself out of gold. The audience cheers and follows him out of the hall, and they form their own society deep in the forests. Trump declares himself Head Dragon Slayer And Supreme Commander Of Trumpania. Four weeks later he wins with 407 electoral votes, but that's all a formality, it's Trump's country now, all hail, all hail

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

Like this many people jacking themselves off about how much Trump is going to fail is just begging for someone to come and give some reasons why he might not but I can't think of a single thing that would make him come out of this okay beyond Trump managing to keep up his best sanity act for the whole duration, something which he has repeatedly failed to manage to do

or aforementioned mountain dragon scenario

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

Bossie Lott posted:

-The stress and pressure of the past two weeks, combined with his totally poo poo temperament, leads to Trump just straight up calling her a oval office. Live. In front of millions of people.

What if a red-blooded Trumpamaniac manages to slip through whatever sane-person vetting they have and loudly abuse Clinton themselves, audibly, live on air. This would just be plain normal for this election. God knows there's people riled up enough to want to.

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

L8cker room locker room locker room talk

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

Hillary's applause didn't get shushed! BIASED MEDIA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012