Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
lozzle
Oct 22, 2012

by zen death robot

CommissarMega posted:

When I told my boss I'd like leave for Monday (which is when the debates would be held my time) and told him why, he gave the whole friggin' office the day off :allears: I mean, we are a small company of 4 people including the boss, but that's still half the workforce gone :v:

Wow your boss is awesome.

This debate is gonna be some poo poo. It's basically confirmed that Trump is going to bring up the Broaddrick thing right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lozzle
Oct 22, 2012

by zen death robot

Josef bugman posted:

Bollocking gently caress.

Oh well, will get up early and listen to the best bits.

XMNN posted:

lol if you aren't staying up all night for the television event of the millennium

lozzle
Oct 22, 2012

by zen death robot

Furnaceface posted:

If he hints at or calls for physical violence or voter interference, doesnt that actually break laws in the USA?

Only if it amounts to a call for "imminent lawless action."

The first amendment is fun. :eng101:

lozzle
Oct 22, 2012

by zen death robot

Axel Serenity posted:

Legit upset I will miss the first bit. Hopefully I get out of work just a few minutes after it starts. Anyone know if NPR radio stations will be broadcasting it so i can listen on the drive home?

No, they will be too busy playing reruns of A Prairie Home Companion. :rolleyes:

lozzle
Oct 22, 2012

by zen death robot

cant cook creole bream posted:

You know what? I am going to wake up at 2:55 and watch it live and hang out with you because I just love this community so much.My sleep cycle will be ruined for a week but gently caress it!

That's the spirit! :hfive:

lozzle
Oct 22, 2012

by zen death robot

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Reminder that Trump held a practice town hall with massive sycophant Howie Carr as moderator, an audience packed with Trump supporters who were encouraged to be vocal, and a list of soft ball questions and still had to bail out after only 30 minutes of the planned 90 minute event.

And that was the day before pussygate.

B-but I thought he was practicing with Chris Christie, the ~guru~ of Townhalls! :ohdear:

lozzle
Oct 22, 2012

by zen death robot
wow he's already fighting the moderators

lozzle
Oct 22, 2012

by zen death robot
LOCK HER UP

lozzle
Oct 22, 2012

by zen death robot
wow this is wow just wow