Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

Davros1 posted:

Is Sin Cara the new La Parka? i.e. Crusierweight wrestler who in no way is a crusierweight?

He's one happy meal away from breaking the weight limit, although its not professional fighting so I doubt he'd be weighed again or disqualified unless he put on about 40 pounds.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

HerraS posted:

face sasha was always bad

Good heels keep getting turned face because people 'like them too much, crowds wont cheer their opponents', but people like them for being heels so... yeah. Like the only successful Heel -> Face transition this entire year has been Heath Slater (and I guess Naomi/Nikki but all you need to change alignments as a wwe woman is to be off TV for a bit).

Maybe Face -> Heel is just immensely easier. In that category you got Charlotte, AJ and Jericho somehow during the same year they were a face tag team, Fandango, and the Usos who have all ended up better off. The only botched heel turns were from people who always sucked like Titus, Natty, and Carmella. Not sure what to categorize Bo as, somehow he turned heel while already being a heel.

Clearly it's time for heel Neville, that'll get people to notice him.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

Venomous posted:

Either Charlotte or Sasha will be pushed off the cell into an announce table and die

Charlotte spiral moonsault off of the cell will be pretty.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

pressedbunny posted:

Boy I can't wait for Becky and Bayley to turn heel and feud with face Eva and Emma.

Bonus points if its before 2017.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
So who lined up at midnight for 2k17? Anybody?

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
I'll laugh if Brock vs Goldberg is another suplex city match and Brock no sells a spear.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

God can we let the montreal screw job go already?

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
loving Ellsworth man. How is the one guy in WWE to tuck his chin in while taking a styles clash the man with no chin?

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

Dilbert Fanclub President posted:

Bray Wyatt: Upper Card Mid-Boss is a decent enough role for him and idc what anyone says I still love his promos. A face turn could be interesting but, honestly, when's the last time a wrestler's character improved with a face turn?

Heath Slater.... Cesaro... maybe Naomi... Titus O'Neal when this gimmick ends (the improvement is just that he'll be slightly less awful). I may have to get back to you later on this one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
Daily reminder that The Prime Time Players were the only team in the company that could take the tag titles from The New Day.

• Locked thread