Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Manifisto

Gatekeeper posted:

me hittin post and your jaw hittin the floor

:eyepop:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

social vegan

lmfbo

google THIS

Piso Mojado

Gatekeeper posted:

haha

strong coffee

"This is, excuse me, a damn fine cup of coffee!"
Me hittin' the road and then gently hitting the brakes when I see a good place for lunch.

Manifisto

Grey Knight posted:

Me hittin' the road and then gently hitting the brakes when I see a good place for lunch.

ty nesamdoom!

Takane

by FactsAreUseless
My hitting one key then a second as I valiantly slay you in the world of war craft

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Ahundredbux

The right to bear arms

Gatekeeper posted:

:aaaaa:

posting smiling
me hitting up wikipedia to correct you about which tng episode had the- and you hitting me hard in the face, stunning me into defeated silence

social vegan

me hitting the skids and then me hitting up google to figure out what hitting the skids means

Ahundredbux

The right to bear arms
hitting quote and hitting post

google THIS

me asking for one card and me asking for another card, and then I'll stay

Jerry Mumphrey

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

me and you my friend, just taking a walk in the mountains bullshitting and looking for malachite. can you find the two hidden "hits" in that sentence??

----------------

I Was The Fury

Always stop to smell the flowers, just in case they're weeds

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

me and you my friend, just taking a walk in the mountains bullcrapping and looking for malachite. can you find the two hidden "hits" in that sentence??

Jerry Mumphrey

by zen death robot

good job

----------------

mysterious frankie

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.
but we're never going to fight, because I love you and you married my mom. you're the best stepdad ever. *pulls in close* but just remember I could prolapse your entire *gestures to stepdad's whole body* if I wanted to, steve.

----------------
Could the universe and starts be an enlarged reflection of the atomic world?

social vegan

me hitting up trader joe's and these salted caramel peanut butter balls hitting the spot

I Was The Fury

Always stop to smell the flowers, just in case they're weeds

Me hitting the streets to look for clues while you hit the library to research news articles from a decade ago

Manifisto

followed by "umdaheydaheyda hit hit" and then we're going to agree to keep away from runaround sue

Jerry Mumphrey

by zen death robot

my 3 bean salad being a real hit at your bbq and me hitting the road early cause i've gotta work tomorrow

----------------

BIRDCON 2017

me hitting the hay and me hitting more hay and crying. i have deep-seeded issues with hay.

Historical Wizards

Manifisto posted:

followed by "umdaheydaheyda hit hit" and then we're going to agree to keep away from runaround sue

Many thanks Social Vegan for the wonderful av, and Fanky Malloons for the sig

FutonForensic

when i make this guac there's gonna be 2 pits, that you'll need to throw out because the recipe calls for two avocados

google THIS

when I train my dog there's gonna be two sits, him sitting down and him sitting down again when I make it clear that he won't get the treat if he stands back up in his excitement

google THIS

when I train my child there's gonna be two sits and they're going to ignore both of them until I start ominously counting to three

Gatekeeper

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
me hittin the bottle then me and my sponsor hittin a meeting where i sheepishly pick up a 24-hour chip

BIRDCON 2017

me hitting up the club on 90s night and me squealing when Brittany goes "hit me baby one more time"

social vegan

me hittin that mariah carey high note and my neighbours hitting the door

MrWillsauce

Ahundredbux posted:

hitting quote and hitting post

loquacius

When we fight there's only gonna be two shits, and I ain't gonna give either of 'em :c00l:

loquacius

When you type "that time when I fought loquacius and hurt him very badly" into Youtube Search there will be 2 hits, and both of them are tearful entries into my video blog with 0 views each

loquacius

Me hitting "PLAY" on my upraised boombox to blast my mixtape of WAR's "Why Can't We Be Friends" transitioning slowly into Marvin Gaye's "Let's Get It On," and me "hitting that," to use the parlance of our times

Jerry Mumphrey

by zen death robot

me hitting the roof when i see my property tax assessment and hitting the speed dial button for my city councilor's assistant

----------------

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

mysterious frankie posted:

but we're never going to fight, because I love you and you married my mom. you're the best stepdad ever. *pulls in close* but just remember I could prolapse your entire *gestures to stepdad's whole body* if I wanted to, steve.

ahahaha

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bhauk

Gatekeeper posted:

• Locked thread