Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rockman Reserve

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

22. The Cat and the Octopus and Which is More Truthful is the tale i was born to tell

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rockman Reserve

City of Glompton posted:

forests are basically made of dirt in various states (dirt, almost dirt, tiny dirt, big dirt, pre-dirt, etc) so yeah

this is wisdom and I am glad I found BYOB to learn from it

Rockman Reserve

Im really glad because my previous source of wisdom was the gruff robot man that sells u guns in destiny

"say what you like about the cabal....they know guns"

"too much flash....sitting duck"

v wise but hard to apply day to day

Rockman Reserve

all of these ideas sound weird and fantastic and i love them so far

Rockman Reserve

man i was all excited about my chapter title and stuff and then realized i had no good ideas like those presented in this here thread

but then i thought for a while and ideas started exploding out of my head, like drat i am psyched about this

hoping to have something by saturday, work is eating my free time, free will, and happiness :(

Rockman Reserve

would it be against the rules/spirit of the thread to ask for some excerpts or even drafts? i am very new to the BYOB scene and would both love to see what others have come up with while making sure that my chapter isn't super terrible in comparison

Rockman Reserve

i am still writing but it is going well and this is fun

Rockman Reserve

i submitted my chapter idk

Rockman Reserve

i am very concerned about the status of my soul

well, not me, specifically, but my wife seems to be getting upset that i no longer sleep and the walls in our house scream and bleed when i enter a room

Rockman Reserve

i am so excited to read the initial draft of everything thrown together in the next phase of this awesome cult project

Rockman Reserve

i am cheering on everybody who is still writing! you can do it!

Rockman Reserve

misty mountaintop posted:

:siren: I'm gonna give until the 8th for people to get their writing in, in whatever form they have it :siren:

At that point we'll see what we've got, what we need, and whether/in what form this project can move forward.

If you haven't yet turned something in, here are some simple rules:

1. Don't erase! Never ever! If you don't like what you're writing, just start a new page and write, but keep the old stuff because:
2. Even if all send me is a complete jumble of words with no organization, coherence, or basic sanity, that is still ok and a Valid Contribution
3. Believe in yourself! :) I do.
4. Please write something.

hi MM this deadline is tomorrow and i was just wondering if someone misses it can i have their soul? i want a pet and i have a very nice tank set up with a wheel and water bottle dripper thing

Rockman Reserve

Arkanomen posted:

Also they leave ectoplasm all over and that's sooooooo hard to get out of the carpet.

common misconception: ectoplasm is still spiritually charged, once it's no longer in contact with a soul or otherwise empowered it's just normal ol' slime

don't tell anyone but the whole reason i want spare souls is for my ectoplasm slime farm, i've been mixing it with sawdust and selling it to dorks as a "meal replacement" lol

Rockman Reserve

i'm sitting here tapping my feet and making john krasinski faces at nobody b/c Sonbic the Hedgehog taught me that's what you do when you're impatient

Rockman Reserve

keep writing, everyone!

Rockman Reserve

everyone should write a lot this week so we can go to the next phase and share our wonderful stories and chapters with each other !

Rockman Reserve

Manifisto posted:

she poked her head into the winter sig thread

I think she's around but not quite ready to re-engage

more time for you slackers to get your chapters done. I mean . . . not slackers . . . er, perfectionists? contemplative types?

you can't rush genius

you can, at least, gently prod them to write things, so we can read those things

ps: mm come back you're the hero the forums need

Rockman Reserve

i really really really really really want to share with you all the wonderful tale of the Cat and the Octopus and Which is More Truthful so i really hope mm comes back and isn't dead and stuff

like, guys, i really want to share it with you

pm me if you want to read it and i promise i won't tattle on you to misty

Rockman Reserve

sheesh guys someone PM a dude or something :( i almost missed the deadline here!

PMed you Ark

Rockman Reserve

arrrrrrrrrrk i PMed you mine alreadyyyyyyyyyyyy take me off the shame liiiiiiiiiiiiiist :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rockman Reserve

from the depths of hades, i bump at thee!!!

• Locked thread