Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

trying to jack off posted:

the 2 black gamers

they're unbeatable at gears of war

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Army of Two (Black Gamers)

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Soral posted:

in my imagination both those stories are about the same friends

They're my friends, also.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Evil Eagle posted:

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Evil Eagle posted:

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I used to play mass effect 3 with this black guy and his friends would come over and smoke weed with him whilst he played. I felt a little bit like a real black guy hanging out with my homies during those times even though I wasn't high and I was all alone in my sister's freezing cold garage that I was living in at the time.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Evil Eagle posted:

Soral
May 30, 2009

Evil Eagle posted:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Evil Eagle posted:

lmfao

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Evil Eagle posted:

Lol

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

Major Isoor posted:

haha, I don't mean to sound rude and ungrateful, but if this thread is your best moment in gaming, you've led a very sad and depressing life, thus far! :D

lmao. owned

anyway my answer is (mgs 3 spoiler ahead! don't look if you haven't played mgs 3 (metal gear solid 3)): weeping openly along with snake at The Boss's grave obviously. i assume this has been posted several times already... good

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Evil Eagle posted:

lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Evil Eagle posted:

Lmao

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Knuc U Kinte posted:

I used to play mass effect 3 with this black guy and his friends would come over and smoke weed with him whilst he played. I felt a little bit like a real black guy hanging out with my homies during those times even though I wasn't high and I was all alone in my sister's freezing cold garage that I was living in at the time.

lmfao

Aston
Nov 19, 2007

Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay

When you wake up as adult link for the first time in OoT

Also playing hours and hours of Football Manager 2010 multiplayer with my two housemates at university whilst watching old movies

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy
Staying over at a friend's house and watching him play all of MGS1 on a big screen TV

Playing through Arsenal Gear in MGS2 with that same friend a few years later

And pausing the screen at the pixel-perfect moment during Raiden's cartwheel to see his taint and dilz

MeatwadIsGod fucked around with this message at 16:54 on Oct 17, 2016

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

MeatwadIsGod posted:

Staying over at a friend's house and watching him play all of MGS1 on a big screen TV

And pausing the screen at the pixel-perfect moment during Raiden's cartwheel to see his taint and dilz

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

MeatwadIsGod posted:

lmao

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

MeatwadIsGod posted:

extremely steampunk
Sep 11, 2001

MeatwadIsGod posted:

Lol

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

in elementary school i went over a friend's house to play Maniac Mansion, because he had a cool computer that could play it.

we were trying to solve the house's mysteries and rescue sandy and makin' some good progress when the guy's little brother asked if he could use the nintendo and he said "no, it's mine!" and the brother was like "but some of the GAMES are mine!" and they got into a huge screaming fight that ended with the little brother throwing the NES as hard as he could against this brick fireplace they had. somehow it didn't even break. then their mom came down and screamed at them both and made them sit in their rooms until it was time for me to go home.

i was p. sad to miss out on figuring out what happened at the end of maniac mansion and at having to sit awkwardly and talk to their mom for like an hour, but i was like "drat! nintendoes what sega don't! thing is still tickin'!"

Olive Branch
May 26, 2010

There is no wealth like knowledge, no poverty like ignorance.

Being able to create my own hero in City of Heroes almost down to perfect detail in the character customizer, unlocking the flight power and calling it "jet pack boots," and then gunning down Skulls in Kings Row. I marveled at being able to actually fly in the first MMO I ever played.

extremely steampunk
Sep 11, 2001

Olive Branch posted:

Being able to create my own hero in City of Heroes almost down to perfect detail in the character customizer, unlocking the flight power and calling it "jet pack boots," and then gunning down Skulls in Kings Row. I marveled at being able to actually fly in the first MMO I ever played.

City of Heroes was awesome. :rip:

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
Pre emptively calling three and a half hours from now when the NX is revealed and the world is changed forever

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

MeatwadIsGod posted:

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

MeatwadIsGod posted:

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
I was playing Grand Theft Auto Vice City one time. THe game had a "good citizen" reward where if you smacked a dude a cop was chasing you'd get $50 bucks in your pocket. So I see the cops chasing a black NPC and decide I could be use an extra $50 bucks on top of my millions. RIght as I'm getting to the NPC, the cop catches him and knocks him down. From off screen 4 more cops come on to the scene and they all kick the black NPC to death. It was like witnessing the Rodney King beating.

Also on Star Ocean 2: The Second Story there were these bosses in the Hoffman ruins that always wrecked my poo poo. The first time I managed to beat them the bosses had destroyed my party except for Leon. A spell caster that the boss could one shot. I was controlling This dude and running around the field to avoid getting killed. I don't know how but I managed to work Leon into this small little shed that put him just out of reach of the bosses physical attacks. The fight had gone on for so long that bosses were out of MP and could not cast spells. So I had my spell caster us ressurection items to bring back Claude, my fighter. Leon doesn't have any healing spells and when you use an item you have to wait before you can use another one. So the rest of the fight was pretty much Leon ressing Claude over and over while he got in two hits before he died due to his low health.

I beat it like that and the best part is that the scene after the fight Leon is missing from the group. Every on is wondering where he went. Then he popped out of the shed I had put him in to keep him safe. Blew my mind.

Edit: He always comes out of that shed regardless of how the fight goes saying he was scared. But it was great to see that after the long fight that had stuffed me like 3 days in a row.

Ride The Gravitron fucked around with this message at 02:47 on Oct 21, 2016

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011

Unrelated to your post I know, but nice username - the Gravitron was always a good ride, back in the day! (is it still in use anywhere? Haven't seen one in like, ~10 years now that I think about it..)

Soral
May 30, 2009

my most memorable gaming moment was waking up at 6:59 am this morning and logging into nintendo.com to watch the nintendo switch reveal trailer

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Major Isoor posted:

Unrelated to your post I know, but nice username - the Gravitron was always a good ride, back in the day! (is it still in use anywhere? Haven't seen one in like, ~10 years now that I think about it..)

It's now Zarya, the Russian Female Bodybuilder's ultimate ability in Overwatch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hat Thoughts
Jul 27, 2012

Major Isoor posted:

My local fair always has it

• Locked thread