Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AAB
Nov 5, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rDdZMaTmsq8

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Levitate
Sep 30, 2005

randy newman voice

YOU'VE GOT A LAFRENIÈRE IN ME
Go Rangers please don't suck

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
let's go the Broons

yellowcar
Feb 14, 2010

As always,

gently caress Bergevin too

Pungry
Feb 26, 2011

JUST PICK ONE. ANY ONE.
just gonna watch the Jackets game until the Panthers stuff starts, sorry Jackets. love ya but I am extremely hyped by the Panthers this year

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
so ready for another year of Jack Edwards losing his goddamn mind

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

Please make my interest not only in your season, but the NHL overall, last more than three days this time, Jackets. I want to watch hockey between now and April. :ohdear:

Wasn't there a Busta Rhymes video which had a tunnel with internal white lights like the one the CBJ are using?

Nairbo
Jan 2, 2005
Go NotHabs and Caps

AAB
Nov 5, 2010

any probably disappointing rookie debuts to watch tonight?

Pungry
Feb 26, 2011

JUST PICK ONE. ANY ONE.

CBJSprague24 posted:

Please make my interest not only in your season, but the NHL overall, last more than three days this time, Jackets. I want to watch hockey between now and April. :ohdear:

Wasn't there a Busta Rhymes video which had a tunnel with internal white lights like the one the CBJ are using?

I dunno but this poo poo is taking forever, get to the drat game

Levitate
Sep 30, 2005

randy newman voice

Kevin Klein looks like he should be an extra elf in a Middle Earth movie

marioinblack
Sep 21, 2007

Number 1 Bullshit
:science:

Bolts are taking the whole drat thing this year

some kinda jackal
Feb 25, 2003

Hahaha hail satan, Carey is out with the flu.

some kinda jackal
Feb 25, 2003

Ugh gently caress I saw Therrien

Nairbo
Jan 2, 2005
If Montreal could repeat last year, maybe without Carey getting injured this time, that would be most appreciated.

yellowcar
Feb 14, 2010

Martytoof posted:

Hahaha hail satan, Carey is out with the flu.

Maybe it's for the best

Zybl0re
Aug 10, 2002

I'M TOO OLD FOR THIS SHIT!
I kinda hate them right now, but go Habs anyway. :unsmith:

Levitate
Sep 30, 2005

randy newman voice

aw yeah drag out the ol' '94 team again for one more spin around the rink

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

Pungry posted:

just gonna watch the Jackets game until the Panthers stuff starts, sorry Jackets. love ya but I am extremely hyped by the Panthers this year

Wow, there are still people on SAS that like the Jackets other than CBAS? :hfive:

marioinblack
Sep 21, 2007

Number 1 Bullshit
Brad Richards and Marty St. Louis repping the Rangers.

Get the gently caress out of here you fucks

Levitate
Sep 30, 2005

randy newman voice

oh my god they got Petr Prucha and Darius Kasparitas to show up lol

Pungry
Feb 26, 2011

JUST PICK ONE. ANY ONE.

CBJSprague24 posted:

Wow, there are still people on SAS that like the Jackets other than CBAS? :hfive:

I have always liked the Blue Jackets :hfive:

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Why did Rangers fan boo Petr Prucha? Is there some bad blood there? Or did they say Pruuuu?

Levitate
Sep 30, 2005

randy newman voice

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

Why did Rangers fan boo Petr Prucha? Is there some bad blood there? Or did they say Pruuuu?

Pruuuuu

Just like they did "boo" Beukeboom

and how they go Zuuuuuuuuuuc for Zuccarello

marioinblack
Sep 21, 2007

Number 1 Bullshit
Yo Brad and Marty, why don't you rep a team that you actually won in the finals with you traitors.

Yeah I know we're retiring Marty's number, shut the gently caress up

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

It's the same thing as the DUUUUUUUUUUUU for Brandon Dubinsky and BOOOOOOOOOOOOO for Boone Jenner on the CBJ.

I met a cute girl at a young professionals event Monday night (which was what took me away from the LSL Draft). She's new to Columbus and wants to go to a CBJ game to try it out.

We'd talked about going to this and she had to go to some certification training class. :smith:

Grebo
Mar 29, 2012

2015-2016
2016-2017
2017-2018
2018-2019

BRUINS DEFENSE
Please don't suck Bruins.

marioinblack
Sep 21, 2007

Number 1 Bullshit
God drat I'm so happy about hockey.

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

less than 3 minutes into Bruins-Jackets and they're already fighting :banjo:

yellowcar
Feb 14, 2010

Oh look the PP is still poo poo. IT'S ALMOST LIKE THE PROBLEM WASN'T SUBBAN AT ALL. kjdfhglskhjgladkfjgdlfkj

Grebo
Mar 29, 2012

2015-2016
2016-2017
2017-2018
2018-2019

BRUINS DEFENSE

marioinblack posted:

God drat I'm so happy about hockey.

...says every hockey fan the first month of the season. Then comes the despair and sadness. Followed by a short period of hope before everything goes straight back down to hell.

Yeah, I've given up already. Bergy is out with an injury. It's a sign.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Oh, that's right. David Backes is in the East now.

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

What are the must-watches apart from your respective homer pics? I feel like Hall vs Jagr and the Wonder kids is the marquee neutral match-up for the evening.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

:siren: SNIPE :siren:

Werenski's first NHL point.

Pungry
Feb 26, 2011

JUST PICK ONE. ANY ONE.
lol :siren: Wennberg :siren:

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

that's not the greatest goal to give up right there, mr. tuukka

OptimusShr
Mar 1, 2008
:dukedog:

Grebo posted:

...says every hockey fan the first month of the season. Then comes the despair and sadness. Followed by a short period of hope before everything goes straight back down to hell.

I think you've predicted the Bruins future.

Grebo
Mar 29, 2012

2015-2016
2016-2017
2017-2018
2018-2019

BRUINS DEFENSE
I guess I won't need a new av soon.

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

Grebo posted:

I guess I won't need a new av soon.

but you will have to update the title

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Levitate
Sep 30, 2005

randy newman voice

wow that pass from Zibby to Kreider was spot on

• Locked thread