Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!
I want the subs for the latest episode!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!
Thanks Zoglin!

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!
Good episode. Good show about a bad show.

Allarion fucked around with this message at 22:42 on Nov 1, 2016

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!
This anime gets me

https://jii.moe/NJNYFgKgf.webm

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!

Metal Ray Sunshine posted:

So maybe I just misunderstood the scene, but was the part in the cafe with the author and flashback, or was he simply having a mental breakdown?

Mental breakdown

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!
Brutal

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!
I think Diomedia might be referencing one of their own projects a bit too, but I don't know which one

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!

Metal Ray Sunshine posted:

I am in the middle of watching the newest episode and we had to pause in the middle because, holy poo poo, the fansubs are terrible. I dunno who does the just plain white text ones, but the grammar is horrible and they keep putting in racist and lovely jokes in the subtitles.

Word of warning, /a/ likes to put out meme subs translated from the Spanish subs to gently caress with the streaming sites that scrape the latest torrents while everyone's waiting for Davinci.

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!

CryingAthena posted:

As far as I know the white text ones are direct rips from the Crunchyroll subs, which are rushed as hell because of simulcasting and whatnot. Do correct me if I'm wrong, guys!

The Crunchyroll subs are on a 6-day delay due to behind the scenes nonsense from the original airing station TBS, so fansubs for Girlish Number at least are generally picked up by streaming sites first. Those sites might correct the video with a better version, but that's obviously not guaranteed.

And like I said, /a/ basically put out those subs with the intention of trolling people who use streaming sites.

Allarion fucked around with this message at 07:08 on Nov 25, 2016

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!
Too much ganbarimasing!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!
This was a good show

• Locked thread