Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tyty
Feb 20, 2012

Night-vision Goggles Equipped!

Reaper, Dragoon, Cestus

That's the front line I've been rolling with and it's been going somewhat okay for me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tyty
Feb 20, 2012

Alexis, Magda, Mio

Tyty
Feb 20, 2012

That's definitely the logic to it. Basic attacks usually aren't even useful on even-level enemy encounters. There are a couple niche places they're useful throughout the series at least, but thinking about it it's really swashbuckle for warrior's might in EO3, or dual-wielding dancers stunning things in EO4... And those pretty much only really work well on things like FOEs and bosses with some setup. Dancers don't do enough damage to take advantage of 8 regular attacks normally.

I'll say regular attacks Bushi worked okay for me in my first playthrough of EO4 but I was a little overlevelled and it was the rest of the team doing the heavy lifting. EO4 is probably the only one that would let you get away with it too, 5 definitely won't

Tyty
Feb 20, 2012

I personally like the crown and facial hair. It's very kingly for a war animal.

Tyty
Feb 20, 2012

Sasha, Kaelin, Dosen

Tyty
Feb 20, 2012

Sasha, Raven, Iseria, Mio

and Your choice on specializations

Tyty
Feb 20, 2012

Looks like a Yugioh dragon to me.

Sasha, Kaelin, Isera, Cecil

Tyty
Feb 20, 2012

oh no

his hat got you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tyty
Feb 20, 2012

Kaelin (ruler), Iseria, Your Choice x2

Dunno really what to vote, so I'll just vote for Iseria like always. I like fencers and chains.

I also have a character submission.

Name: Judith
Class: Landsknecht
Appearance: This should be the right size.

Judith is only child from a merchant family from a far-away land who accidentally landed up in a story much bigger than her humble beginnings, oh, the sort with politics and princes and poisonings. Having spent the better part of several years dealing with petty court politics, griping, and the only man on the planet with a vestigial spine, she snuck away at the crack of dawn, boarded a boat, and well, she's here now. Far, far away. Thank goodness, there's at least one sea between them and her. She's warm and kind, but blunt and surprisingly sharp-tongued,and by god she will brain you with the shaft of her axe if you waste her time being a pretentious rear end. Usually the straight-man.

• Locked thread