Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Solumin
Jan 11, 2013
:allears: I love the Yu-Gi-Oh bits.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solumin
Jan 11, 2013
You're really doing a great job with those little skits. Some great characterization there!

Solumin
Jan 11, 2013
The boss theme sounds a lot like the Phantom of the Opera.

Usually I save this for when the LP is well and truly finished, but you already spent a bunch of words thanking people, so...
Thank you, Ragnar and Clarste and alcharagia, for putting this LP together! It's been really awesome so far, and I'm looking forward to that post-game content.

Solumin fucked around with this message at 05:40 on Jun 30, 2017

Solumin
Jan 11, 2013

alcharagia posted:

nine years ago i chose this dumb username and it always finds new ways to trip people up

:argh: I even went back and double checked it!

Solumin
Jan 11, 2013

Ragnar Homsar posted:

I mean, you're probably kidding, but I am planning out how to convert updates to test poster things, since those can be archived. I'm just...tired today.

Please do! It would be an absolute goddamn shame if this LP wasn't archived. You three made this game so beautiful and immersive with the story you created.
Thank you so much for putting all the effort into making such a good LP.

• Locked thread