Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Toyotasomi no Miko
Oct 23, 2016
Oh man, you're really almost there. We've already come so far, and we're already almost at the start of yet another game. This should soften up the hype for the English release of this game since that's not for months yet. But anyways... Future EOU LP Character creation! Right, lemme get to the one I wanna submit.

Name: Eriya
Class: Ronin
Sprite: Ponytail Female; The skirt and bow are a dark violet, while her hair is DH1's blue or so. The... Should I call it a sash? Well, whatever it is around her chest can be a light red, and eyes a similar color.
Backstory: Originally from as third child of three to a family, Eriya was, dare she say it, more than a little modest. She's always had a little interest in writing, much as a bard-y thing that was, but at the same time, she thought that might make her be a little less than useful unless she really put in an absolutely excruciating amount of effort into that. Especially given that various other siblings had other semi-important jobs like her brother and sister being a pair of "Dark Hunters" for some guild she doesn't even know the name of. She considered becoming one, but she doesn't even know the first thing about how to use whips. Then she heard about the fact that some used swords, and got straight to work on saving up on one!
...Except because she had never actually seen a sword up close before, she ended up spending money on some sort of katana instead. Great. Although, that is something that Ronins use... Perhaps she could try her hand at that instead. Of course, she has no idea how the hell to use a katana beyond swinging it around like a fool at the moment, but she could easily pin that on being a newbie at the whole exploration thing. Maybe, once she gets a decent enough haul from all of this, she'll settle herself down and write about how one can be a ronin, an expert* guide by her! Maybe someone'll use it to conquer some other tree like she'll end up doing.
Disclaimer: She's actually making all these things about stances up as she goes along. Please do not follow her lead if you wish to become a ronin. For one, she's not even sure if being a ronin is something that should be done by women, and she doesn't know if she's got the right clothing, or if a sword can actually catch fire, or generate electricity, or...

Edit: The EOU stuff is around the bottom of the previous page.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toyotasomi no Miko
Oct 23, 2016
Well, those teleporter mazes sure are turning out to be something rude already. Who knew ATLUS would make them span multiple "floors"? Or perhaps sectors would be adequate, as Gram pointed out.

Oliphant: Alexis, Iseria, Kaelin(RoFIaL), and Raven(Death-Warding)

Dragon Zombie: Jana(Spec 1 :unsmigghh:), Mio(Love Shaman), Cecil(Combo Boxer), Dosen

Rather than edit my first post for the second character(I forgot I could do that until right before this update, in fact), I'll just slap him in a new post instead because Ragnar posted a new update.

Name: Heinrich
Class: Alchemist
Portrait: 1, but with blonde hair that's closer to Highlander 3's/2's(depending on if story is 1 or not, respectively) color and a green eye. If you can manage to make it look alright, a slightly more pale skin tone too.

Bio: When one shuts themselves in for an excessive period of time, they tend to be a little cautious when bringing ideas and concepts they thought of outside. Heinrich manages to be no exception to this rule, considering his vast knowledge of excruciatingly confusing phrases("Your success's key lies beneath the tree" is the main one he knows, but he hasn't even figured it out himself. What does that even mean?) that may not even be actual phrases, but he does manage to meet with some sort of expectation. Although he can't turn any old thing into gold, he did manage to find a way to turn monster dust into a magical energy, even if how he did figured it out is something he doesn't quite understand himself. Still, this did give him renewed confidence to do something that isn't "stay huddled inside of your friend's house instead of doing things outside", so he decided to put this knowledge to use.

It didn't take his creative mind long to find a way to actually do something with this energy, and that involved a simple pair of gauntlets he created in roughly the span of a week. Toying with them led him to a way to convert the dust into a more practical energy to be used with spells, and that led him to being able to wield heat, a lack of it, and electricity. He isn't even close to knowing how to use the earth and wind effectively, and said issue made him consider trying to take some of the phrases he ends up spouting out literally. If what he needs is supposedly "under the tree", that gives him a reason to go and hang out with those other people in Etria exploring said tree of Yggdrasil. That, and he's a little strapped for cash anyways. Buying monster parts doesn't come cheap, so getting them straight from the source should prove useful for both practicality, cash, and perhaps even going beyond what he could do before. Higher quality parts should allow him higher quality spells, so there's no reason that logic shouldn't check out in actual practice.

EDIT: Two times in a row? Wow. Update's on the previous page.

Toyotasomi no Miko
Oct 23, 2016
Congrats to everyone whose characters got in! All of them are well done and I await to see what you'll do with them, Ragnar.

For guild names, I'm gonna suggest Tenebris. Similar to how Lumen from EO2U was Latin for Light, Tenebris is Latin for Dark. Also there's some sort of Untold Game Parallel with this or something.

• Locked thread