Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
eternaldough
Jan 16, 2017

Ha, power of pot. ...Anyhow, looking forward to ghosts ambushing you from behind walls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

eternaldough
Jan 16, 2017

That is really nice. I've felt the bright pink one with green comic sans has a unique charm to it though

eternaldough
Jan 16, 2017

I''m glad about all of us being in agreement of necromancers fighting each other.

eternaldough
Jan 16, 2017

Angry Bird is great. That name is on-point, and it's just an off-coloured turkey.

eternaldough
Jan 16, 2017

I just vote Alexis because morbid curiosity at the outcome.

eternaldough
Jan 16, 2017

I really like how the music for this place manages to both be eerie but have a funky beat to it as it gets along.

eternaldough
Jan 16, 2017

Dr. Fetus posted:

No dragons. They're completely gone. If they were in, I'm not sure if the classes' skillsets would have been able to handle them since the elemental walls are gone as well. The monster roster is entirely new.

EOV is like the Gen V of Pokemon then. Down to some substitutes like Dryad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

eternaldough
Jan 16, 2017

Hope the guild is able to call Ultraman for help.

• Locked thread