Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SimplyUnknown1
Aug 18, 2017

Cat Cat Cat

Is it sad that when Kaelin said this, my first thought was this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SGXaLHBdyH0

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SimplyUnknown1
Aug 18, 2017

Cat Cat Cat

Now the one thing I truly desire is a picture of Raven in that all-powerful sundress.
Bit disappointed that the ever awful transporter mazes will be returning, but at least they're better than the Etrain Odyssey 2 ones? That's something?
Also; Kaelin's actually a banana. That is canon now.

SimplyUnknown1
Aug 18, 2017

Cat Cat Cat

I vote for Love!Mio, Death Warding Raven, and Ruler of Fire, Ice, and Lightning Kaelin.

SimplyUnknown1
Aug 18, 2017

Cat Cat Cat

Dr. Fetus posted:

Etrian Odyssey 5 is out now in NA and EU (only in eShop for the latter. EO5 can't be bought physically in Europe until November.)

And thus joy has been spread throughout the land .

SimplyUnknown1
Aug 18, 2017

Cat Cat Cat

I now understand why people would want to make a Therian Shaman.
It is glorious. Not practical for anything outside of death-bringing, but glorious none-the-less.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SimplyUnknown1
Aug 18, 2017

Cat Cat Cat

Is it sad that I started laughing when I saw the final boss? Because I looked at its face and I immediately burst out laughing because it looked like a hamster with full cheek pouches more than anything.

Anyways, good luck with defeating the death hamster!

• Locked thread