Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tardzilla
Aug 31, 2006

Hot: 1 Cold: -1 Volatile: 2 Dark: -1
Harm:1/4 Exp: 3/5 Conditions: One of Them

"Nnghk...!" Why- how? Veronica's grip is like an iron bar around my throat. I try to move, to grab her hand, but I can't move my arms. How is she so strong!? This doesn't make any sense! I'm bigger than her! I'm stronger than anybody else in this school! So how!? How the hell is she overpowering me!? It's like death is choking the life out of me. I can't breathe. I'm going to die.

"Gah!" She lets go of me, and I lean over to the wall next to me to stop myself from collapsing. I gasp desperately for air, sweat pouring down my face. I look at her, the shock written all over my face, and she's enjoying it. She's enjoying seeing me struggle to get back on my feet, she's enjoying the look on my face, she's enjoying making me look pathetic.

My vision starts to go red, and whatever feeling of fear is gone, and in it's place is utter rage.

How dare she. How loving DARE she! How dare you say I have no pride! I might have joined Rosabella's gang, but I did it on my own loving terms! I never asked or begged for her help! And you have the BALLS to threaten me!? gently caress this! I don't give a poo poo anymore! I'm tired of holding back, and pretending to be what I'm not. I'm going to lose my education? So loving what. I hate this school. I hate the people. I hate you! You want a show of strength? I'll show you what real strength looks like. Let's see how strong you really are when you have a giant, rage-filled, wolf monster ripping your throat off.

I get ready to pounce on her, to let go and let all the rage out... but my body doesn't move. I'm hesitating. Oh, come on! Why now! Veronica isn't Donny, she's a sadistic bully, and nobody would miss her if she's gone, and it's not like I'm afraid! She deserves it, more than anyone! So why!? Why am I loving hesitating!?

"AAAAAAAGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!" I let out a frustrated scream, and punch the wall behind me, hard enough to leave a small crack. I look at her again, frothing like a wild animal. All I want to do is tear her, limb by limb. I want to have her watch her guts spilling out as I tear her organs out of her body. I want there to be nothing left of her when I'm done.

But I can't. Something is stopping me, and I don't even know what it is. So I just... walk away. I walk away without saying a single word to her, and almost trip over my own feet. I've never felt so loving frustrated in my life, and it's all Rosabella's fault!

...Rosabella. Of-loving-course.

She has to be the one to tell Veronica. How else would she have known? That bitch! She lied to me! She tried to break me again! This is all part of her sick, twisted plan to control me!

The rage starts to boil up inside of me, and I know what I have to do now. I sniff the air, get Rosabella's scent, and start tracking her down.

You'll get yours soon, Veronica, but I got a little rose to take care of first. You have a lot to answer for, Rosa, and if I don't like what I hear, then... well, you better start praying to whatever thing you believe in, cuz no amount of people in the world will stop me from what I'm going to do to you.

Tardzilla fucked around with this message at 14:47 on Oct 30, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

someone awful.
Sep 7, 2007

Hot: -1 | Cold: -1 | Volatile: 2 | Dark: 1 --- Experience: 1/5 | Harm: 0/4 | Conditions: Drained

I'm usually glad to wait for the rush of my classmates to head out before I do, but today it's just annoying. I want this done with, so that I can tell Rosabella it's done with, so that I can eat my boxed lunch and maybe have a ten-minute nap before next period. I don't know what it was about the morning's fight that's tired me out when I wasn't even involved.

I straighten my papers and head up to the teacher to make my case. It shouldn't be difficult, since I'm not a troublemaker, but I'm braced for the worst all the same. "I finished the extra credit essay, Mr. Cotterill. I kept in mind what you said after the last one, about my writing being too formal... I think it will read better this time?" Don't sound too certain. People respect confidence but dislike bragging. Humility is key. I hand him the pages and shift my stance slightly.

"Mr. Cotterill, I was wondering if I could ask you a favor -- could I have permission to use the auditorium on Friday? A friend of mine is putting together some plans for an event, and I think it would be beneficial to the school if she had permission to host it here. I think she was planning to hold an auction for charity, with some students' pieces?" I try to remember what she'd said in homeroom; I vaguely remember her mentioning something of the sort to Alicia. "If it would make you feel more comfortable, you could help supervise, if you'd like. You're -- you don't really feel like a teacher sometimes, if you know what I mean? We like you, and I'm sure they'd be glad to see you there."

Make this work, dammit. I'm metaphorically gritting my teeth and leaning on every bit of charm I have, which I know isn't much, but thankfully I have more than myself to rely on.

manipulate Mr. Cotterill: 2d6-1 6
Giving the Dark Power a String to make it 8

Frgrbrgr
Jan 20, 2009

Hot: 1 | Cold: 2 | Volatile: - 1 | Dark: -1
Exp: 2/5 | Harm: 0/4 | Conditions:

This day is shaping up to be quite interesting. First, all that hubbub around homeroom, and the tension following. Luckily, I'm more distracted by putting all the pieces in place for tonight's festivities. Lunch should be relaxing, right?

Of course, it isn't. First, Mandy decides to ogle Donny instead of taking her rightful place at my table, and then she and Alicia get into it. I yawn - this bores me - but at least it gives me a chance to learn a bit more how Alicia works. Mandy does have her... uses.

They all leave the cafeteria together and I ponder for a second what to do about it. I rap my fingers on the table, then announce to Emmie and Newt that the rest of the planning is in their hands. I stand then exit the hall casually, following not far behind the trio. From around the corner, I can hear Mandy and Alicia arguing, and then one of them stalks off - Alicia.

I can hear Mandy and Donny continue to chat, unsure if whether to follow her. I pop around the corner, more than happy to interject. "Why don't you two go have fun somewhere else," I add slyly, "I'll go calm down Picasso."

Mandy, I'm sure, is more than happy to follow my direction. I calmly pass them, hoping Donny will go along as well. I smooth down my hair as I walk towards the old trophy room, then pause at the door and take a deep breath. I can feel something growing inside me - anticipation? Excitement? No, this is just another power play, right?

I push open the door and enter wordlessly, glancing casually at Alicia as I make my way across the trophy room. I take my place across from her easel, then reach up and start to unbutton my blouse. "So tell me," I purr, "Have you ever done a nude painting before?"

Rosabella turn on Alicia = 6
Spending a String to make that a 7
String/Promise/Self

Frgrbrgr fucked around with this message at 18:48 on Oct 30, 2016

Heliotrope
Aug 17, 2007

You're fucking subhuman
Kenji: Mr. Cotterill is pretty happy to hear what you say, even though he tries to hide it. "Well...alright I suppose. I don't mind taking some time out to watch over you kids. Just tell Rosabella to meet up with me and let me know what the event's going to be and all that." What do you do?

Cassidy: The scent of Rosabella is hard to find at first, but eventually you manage to track it down. Following leads you to the cafeteria, where Octavia is eating. She notices you practically stomping in. "So, uh, hey Cassidy. What's up? You joining us now, or...like...?" She trails off, waiting for you to respond. You can keep following the scent if you want to. What do you do?

Alicia: Mandy and Donny don't show up, Rosabella does. And she's undressing in front of you. She obviously had something to do with them deciding not being here right now. What do you do?

Tardzilla
Aug 31, 2006

The scent is close. She was here, but now it's mixed up with all the other scents. It's going to take me a while before I can hone in on her location, unless...

"Oh, uh, hi," What was her name again?, "...Newt? Sorry, do you actually like being called that? And uh, it's a little more... complicated than that. I'm actually looking for her now. D'ya happen to know where she went?"

I try to be a little more gentle with her. My anger is with Rosabella, not Newt, and I kinda just... feel sorry for her. I see the way Rosa treats her, like she doesn't exist, like she's nothing more than dirt on her shoes. How the hell can anybody treat a member of their pack like that? I should say something nice to her, so at least one person today'd feel good about themselves.

"...And uh, hey, did anyone ever tell ya how wicked cool your hair is? You really know how to pull off the look! I'm a little jealous!"

quote:

<Hugzilla> Cassidy turn on Newt
<Hugzilla> !r 2d6+1
<Krysmbot> Hugzilla, 6+1 = 7

string/promise/self

GodFish
Oct 10, 2012

We're your first, last, and only line of defense. We live in secret. We exist in shadow.

And we dress in black.

Hot: 2 | Cold: -1 | Volatile: -1 | Dark: 1 --- Experience: 2/5 | Harm: 0/4 | Conditions: - Slut

Taking a string on Donny for the broken promise.

I can tell from the broken promise that it isn't Donny. And I expected better of him. Just another reminder why you shouldn't trust people here. I'm in the middle of formulating a plan to teach Donny a lesson when the latch on the door starts to turn. Looking up from my easel, which I was just starting to take down, I frown at the door. Who was it? Mandy come to gloat, probably, or ... well, the one person I definitely wasn't expecting to show was Rosabella. Still irritated, I continue to pack my stuff back up until she poses her question, and I look up to stare at her starting to strip down.

"Yes." Not many though. And none who looked as good as she does. Its hard not to stare, and I'm not putting much effort into it. My progress on packing up as stopped as well. It's obvious she wants me, but that doesn't make things much clearer. If she's into me, and I don't have much doubt of that anymore, why is she hooking me up with Cassidy? Unless she was trying to do that just so it'd hurt Cassidy more when she came to do something like this and try to steal me away? Well that isn't happening, but... I might as well enjoy the show, right? Wrong - I might as well enjoy the show, but I can use this too. "If you'd like to model for me, you'll have to do me a favor first. Take Donny to the party." I move my eyes upwards to meet hers, and smile a hard smile. "Agree to that and I'll paint you doing whatever you want."

Heliotrope
Aug 17, 2007

You're fucking subhuman
Cassidy: "Oh! Thanks!" She fiddles with her hair a bit when you mention. "Yeah, just call me Octavia. Um, Rosabella went after Alicia and Amanda and Donny because they were arguing about something. I think they were heading to the old art wing." She points to where you can find it. "I think Alicia and Amanda were arguing over Donny. Don't know what Rosabella was doing though." What do you do?

Frgrbrgr
Jan 20, 2009

I eye Alicia warily as she halts putting away her things. She's speechless at first - of course. I'm beautiful. But when she does speak, it surprises me. A deal?

To be honest, the mere fact that she didn't just outright agree with me is an insult. She's clearly interested in what I have to offer, both for her art career and... elsewhere. But now she's got this thing with Donny and something else with Cassidy.

I narrow my eyes and stop unbuttoning my blouse. I lean my head back and sigh audibly. "Alright, well let's just cut the art poo poo out then," I say with a sudden change in tone. I begin to walk towards her, "What do you really want, hm? Donny? Cassidy? Both of them?" I stop just short of her, and rest an arm on the easel, "Or is romance on the backburner, perhaps? Do you want a stable career? Showings in top galleries around the world? Entrance to an exclusive art school? I can give you all of it." I lower my chin and give her an intense glare, "All of it."

Tardzilla
Aug 31, 2006

"Thanks, Octavia! Maybe you should help me with my hair sometime, heh."

--

It's here, I can smell it. It's coming from the old trophy room, and I can smell another person in there with her. Is that... Alicia? Wait, why would she be alone in a room with Rosabella? They aren't- no, nah, it can't be that. Oh God, please don't let it be that. She's not thinking of taking Alicia from me, too, is she? I move my hand to open the door, but I stop. I didn't notice how much I was shaking until now. I'm scared. I don't want to know what's happening inside the room.

Get it together, Slade! You told yourself you were going to confront Rosabella, and get some answers from her! You can't chicken out now! Not after everything that's happened today! I steel myself for the worst, put my shaking hand on the handle, and push the door open.

I thought I was ready, but when I see Rosabella, with her blouse unbuttoned, next to Alicia, my mind just... snaps.

"You loving BITCH!" I stomp right in, and grab Rosabella by the scruff of her neck, and lift her up off her feet, and look at her, with murder in my eyes, "You TRICKED me! You HAD to go and tell Veronica what happened, didn't you!? You HAD to tell her everything!? And now you go and do... do... THIS!? This morning wasn't enough for you, was it!? Is this what you wanted? To HUMILIATE me!? To make me feel WORTHLESS!? Well, guess what! YOU DID IT! YOU WON!" I felt my whole body start to shake again, but it wasn't from the rage this time. My eyes started to well up. I was about to cry. "Are-are you happy?" I choked out. I lowered her back down on her feet, and I couldn't hold it in anymore. The tears just kept flowing out, "Are-are you satisfied now? Congratulations. I-I didn't think it was possible for me to feel even more worthless, but you did it. You-you found a way. You broke me. Now please..." I wimper out, "Just... leave me alone."

I hate showing weakness, especially around someone like Rosabella, but I can't hold it in anymore. The tears just kept flowing out, and I didn't even try to stop it anymore. I'll probably regret this later, but now? Now, I'm just... really tired.

quote:

<Hugzilla> Okay, so I guess I'll roll shut down
<Hugzilla> !r 2d6-1
<Krysmbot> Hugzilla, 6-1 = 5

Tardzilla fucked around with this message at 05:29 on Oct 31, 2016

Heliotrope
Aug 17, 2007

You're fucking subhuman
Alicia: Cassidy just stomped in, grabbed Rosabella, and started yelling. But it's pretty clear that even with how angry she is, she still doesn't have any power over Rosa. How do you feel, if what Cassidy is saying is true and that Rosabella is using you to hurt Cassidy?

Gain a String on Cassidy

Frgrbrgr
Jan 20, 2009

The conversation is suddenly interrupted as the door flies open and Cassidy stomps in! She sees my half-off blouse and charges. I put my hands on my hips, "Oh, now Cassidy, this isn't what it looks like..."

But the bitch then grabs me by the neck and lifts me clean off the ground. OW! I try to speak as she starts ranting about... Veronica? Trying to hurt her? Didn't she pay any attention during our conversation earlier?!

Thankfully, she lets me down, and then collapses into a pitiful pike of self-doubt on the floor. I cough a bit, taking a few deep breaths, then straighten my clothes while I process the situation. Clearly, Veronica said something that set Cassidy off... another person I'll have to put down. Later.

I give Alicia a side glance and hold out a hand, indicating that I'd talk to the sobbing girl. My anger is smoldering inside... but that's not what this situation requires. Anger now would ruin Cassidy for good, and would make me look ugly to Alicia. I take one long deep breath and regain my composure.

I take a few steps and sit down in front of Cassidy, then fish out a handkerchief and offer it to her. "Oh... Cassidy," I begin, "You've got everything here all wrong. For one," I say with a gesture up to Alicia, "You just interrupted me asking Alicia here how she felt about you, among other things." I reach out and begin stroking her hair, "And as far as Veronica goes... you should know me better than that, " I say with a laugh, "I don't even think I've talked to the girl this month! The girl smells like pizza farts."

I reach my hand down and lift the girl's chin, then with the other wipe a tear gently from her eye. "You seem to have such a bad opinion of me. I don't want this. How would hurting you like this so me any good? It doesn't!" I tilt her head to see where Alicia is, "Now look. There's Alicia. Pretty Alicia. You two are going to go to the dance together tonight, and have a wonderful time, " I turn and look at Alicia now too, "Just like I promised."

I turn back to Cassidy, "I'll even arrange for a car to pick you up a couple hours beforehand and take you to town for a dinner anywhere you two would like."

I stand casually and make my way to Alicia's side. I whisper to her now, so Cassidy can't hear, "You know, even if you don't like her, you could at least humor her. She's clearly in love with you."

Taking a string on Cassidy for betraying me

someone awful.
Sep 7, 2007

Hot: -1 | Cold: -1 | Volatile: 2 | Dark: 1 --- Experience: 1/5 | Harm: 0/4 | Conditions: Drained

"I'm sure that will be fine. Thank you!" I bow my head in gratitude and head out into the hall. That was easy. Everything should be so easy. Everything is.

I have Rosabella's number from her earlier text, so I use that to give her the details.

quote:

Got permission for the auditorium from Cotterill. He'll want to talk to you before + be there, but it's not the real party so that's OK, right?

After that... what? Well, I guess I'll go to the lunch room. Maybe I can find Cassidy? It would be nice to talk to her, maybe make Dana believe what I said earlier, if I can't learn what I want from the girl herself. But when I get to the cafeteria, it looks like none of the usual suspects are around: no Cassidy, no Rosabella, no Alicia. Even Mandy and Donny are missing (maybe they found somewhere to make out where the whole school doesn't have to watch?), though that's not really consequential.

What a pain.

I don't feel like putting any more effort into anything right now, so I steal a seat near the entrance just in case anyone decides to show up. Boxed lunch and a ten minute nap, if I'm lucky. Sounds great.

GodFish
Oct 10, 2012

We're your first, last, and only line of defense. We live in secret. We exist in shadow.

And we dress in black.

Hot: 2 | Cold: -1 | Volatile: -1 | Dark: 1 --- Experience: 2/5 | Harm: 0/4 | Conditions: - Slut

That wasn't the response I'd expected. She seemed like the type who'd jump at a chance to show off her superiority to Mandy by stealing her date. I frown a little as she approaches, but as she talks, I think I get it. She's trying to figure out how she can buy me, and I was right, she does want me, but I'm not sure if I was right that she wants me sexually or not anymore. "I-" I don't get any further into my reply when Cassidy bursts into the room, grabs Rosabella and starts yelling at her.

I'd be a liar if I didn't admit I was lost at what was going on here now, something about Veronica, and tricking her, and... now she's crying. This isn't right, this isn't Cassidy... She's always strong, fierce, and adorably shy around me. Something was definitely wrong, but before I could move to find out what, Rosabella was stepping in, trying to calm things down, so I stay at a distance to watch at first. If Rosa really is trying to hurt Cassidy through me... well, she'll regret it, is all I'm going to say.

And her words of comfort aren't helping to shed much light on this. As she leads Cassidy over to me, I mentally resolve to have a long, closer look at her Faerie, and a proper talk as well, to figure out what she's really after, who she is. For now though, Cassidy is taking priority. When she whispers to me, I give a slight not and whisper back, "we'll talk about this later." Then I turn to Cassidy, and put my arms around her. "Cassidy, Cassidy, this isn't like you... Cheerup, think about you and me, going to the party together. We're going to have a great time, aren't we?" I look over her shoulder at Rosabella, "Rosabella, can you step outside? I think the two of us should talk together a bit."

Frgrbrgr
Jan 20, 2009

Alicia asks me to leave the room, and I nod coolly in response. "Of course," I reply, "I'll just leave you two love-birds alone." I walk out slowly, and close the door behind me quietly.

gently caress THAT BITCH! NOBODY TOUCHES ME LIKE THAT! Now out of sight, I clench my fists and grit my teeth. Nobody treats me like that. There will be serious repercussions for this.

Of course, then I think of Alicia and how she'd respond to me destroying Cassidy. The tension releases itself significantly from my body. But...

I snarl in anger, then stomp off, back to the cafeteria. This is not going my way. Time to change that.

Tardzilla
Aug 31, 2006

"Alicia..." I look at her for a moment, surprised by her words, and then I held onto her. I bury my head on her shoulder, and just... let it all out. I don't know how long I cried for, but I eventually managed to calm my self down enough so I wasn't just a blubbering mess. I just need to remember to breathe. Breathe in, breathe out, in, out, in, out...

I lift my head from her shoulder, and look directly at her again, my eyes almost swollen red from all the crying, "God, I must look really pathetic right now, don't I?" I give a small, sarcastic laugh, before I turn my head away from her, my face filled with regret. I really wish she didn't have to see me like... this. As some sad, pathetic loser, who can't do anything right. I finally get my chance to be alone with her, and it's with me having a breakdown. What a joke.

...Wait a minute.

...I'm alone with Alicia?

OH gently caress I'M ALONE WITH ALICIA

My face goes bright red as soon as I realized what was happening, "Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh," I dart my eyes nervously around the room, "I- oh- uh- I uh, never uhhh realized that it was just the two of us here! Wow! Just us, huh!? Alone! With... nobody... else.... around...." I scratch my cheek nervously, "S-so, you uh... w-wanted to t-talk?"

GodFish
Oct 10, 2012

And we dress in black.

"We all have bad moments." I shift my hand a bit to pat her on the back a couple of times. She seems to recover a bit when she realizes its just her and me though, and I can't help but grin a little. Still, we've got something a little more serious to talk about. "Just you and me, but we'll have more time for that later. What happened? Something about Veronica and Rosabella? What happened between you two in the principals office? Things seem different between the two of you."

Tardzilla
Aug 31, 2006

My face stiffens a little when she asks about me and Rosabella. I was really hoping I didn't have to talk to her about it, but I guess I have no choice, do I? I get up back on my feet, and guide Alica to a wooden bench near the corner. I sit down, take a deep breathe, and say, "...Imagine you've been told your whole life that you're worthless. You're told, constantly, over and over again, that you're never going to amount to anything, and all you're ever good at is being a giant disappointment. Nothing you ever do is good enough for them. You try to prove them wrong, but every time you try, you gently caress up. You gently caress up, all the time, and all you do is prove them right," I stare down at the floor, "Imagine, all you want, is for a place to belong, a place you can feel like you're worth something, and you've been searching for that place for a very long time, and you found it! Or you think you did, anyways. You found something you're actually good at, and you found people who actually might respect you, and not think you're some kinda disappointment! You finally think you might feel whole, for once in your life, but then," I look down at my hand, and clench it into a fist, "That thing is slowly starting to be taken away from you, and you can't do anything about it. All you can do is just watch, as the thing you've worked so hard for, starts to break down in front of you."

I take another deep breath before I continue, "Imagine... living with this constant feeling of rage in your heart. You're angry, at other people, and yourself. It's like... it feels like you're walking on a thin rope, and at any moment, that rope is going to snap, and that's it, there's no more going back. You finally let out the beast inside of you, and let that rage take over, and your life might as well be over by then." I sigh, "You start to think, how can anyone love someone as broken as you? You're just a worthless piece of garbage, and all you're ever good for is loving up and making terrible decisions."

I think I might have stalled long enough. I turn my head to Alicia, and I don't say anything for a moment. She probably won't like what I'm about to say, but... hell, I guess it's better she hears about it from me. At least I can see her disappointment now, "...I joined Rosabella's gang. I- she... she made a deal with me. She said," my throat started to tighten up a little, "She said... she would... help me. Help me... get together," I turn my head away from Alicia, "...With you." I cover my face with my hand, as I feel the tears well up again, "I- I was desperate. I'm such a loving mess. I thought- I thought I needed help, and Rosabella offered it to me, and I took it. I took it in that one moment of weakness, and I hate myself for it! And that Veronica girl- she knew about our deal, and she used it against me! She humilated me! I thought... I thought Rosabella was the one to tell her, and I was so angry. Angry enough... to kill."

I swing my head back to her, tears flowing down again, "You're probably disappointed in me right now, aren't you? Of course you are! That's all I'm good for! Disappointing people! All I ever do is gently caress up! I'm a loving nothing! I'm worse than garbage!" I bury my head in my hands, and gurgle out, "...I was better off never being born."

Heliotrope
Aug 17, 2007

You're fucking subhuman
Kenji: "Hey nice lunchbox. Is it full of that weird crap you guys eat?" Your lunchbox is swiftly taken from you by the tall skinny student you've run into a few times as the leader gets in your face with his question. The short fat one sits right down besides you, clearly getting ready to do something. What do you do?

Rosabella: Emmie is on her phone, presumably getting things ready. Newt notices you coming in and waves you over. "So, uh, how did things go with Donny and Amanda and Alicia and all that?" What do you do?

GodFish
Oct 10, 2012

And we dress in black.

I listen to everything Cassidy says in silence, just giving her an occasional squeeze or nod to show I'm listening. It's... well honestly it's a bit more than I wanted to hear. But there's a lot in there, important stuff about her. Why she is the way she is. Most of it I'd probably rather have stayed... just part of who she is, having all this dumped on you is an emotional burden. But dumped it is, so it's on me to take care of it. By the time she's trailed off, crying into her hands, I think I know what to say. "Cassidy..."

I put my hands on her shoulders and squeeze them both for a moment. "I am disappointed." I won't lie. "I'm disappointed," I move my hands up, putting them on each side of her head and lifting it up so she has to face me, "that you thought you needed Rosabella to get me. I told you in class didn't I? That I wanted to go to the party with you." I smile, moving my face a little closer, and brush her tears away with my thumb. "You're hot, you're strong, and" I move closer still, "you're the person I want to go to the party with the most." My lips are practically touching hers now, my breath playing lightly across them as I talk. "So forget about Rosabella, you don't need her, and kiss me."

[22:43:13] <GhostFish> turn on Cassidy
[22:43:21] <GhostFish> !r 2d6+2
[22:43:22] <Krysmbot> GhostFish, 10+2 = 12
[22:43:35] <GhostFish> guess I don't need to tag one of them, huh :v

Tardzilla
Aug 31, 2006

The moment she says those words, the moment she says kiss me, I almost launch myself at her, and kiss her, deeply. I hold her closer to me, so our bodies are touching. Our lips lock for what almost felt like an eternity, not breaking until I had to move away just to breathe. I lock eyes with her for a moment, before I embrace her again. I move my lips from her mouth to her neck, and start nibbling on it. I bite a little too hard, and cause a trickle of blood to come out. I lick the blood, and give the spot a kiss. One of my hands move to caress her leg. It's so soft. I want to touch her more. I want to feel her skin on mine.

I move up to look at her, my face completely flushed now, "H-hey, so... you know, if-if you don't have uhh anything i-i-important, you could, I dunno," my eyes dart away shyly from hers, and I couldn't hide the giant goofy grin on my face, "D-do you wanna, you know, s-skip class and uhh go back to the dorm rooms and, you know, make... out some more? Or... maybe more than that?"

quote:

9:24 AM <HugzillaPhone> Cassidy turn on Alicia
9:24 AM <Krysmbot> HugzillaPhone, 5+1 = 6

Using a string to turn that into a 7.

Self/promise/string

Tardzilla fucked around with this message at 13:30 on Nov 1, 2016

Frgrbrgr
Jan 20, 2009

I flick my hair as I waltz back into the cafeteria and back to my table. Emmie is hard at work arranging tonight's activities - but Newt looks bored. I give her a sidelong glance, then sit next to her as she asks how things went. "Oh... you know." I say flippantly, "About as well as they can go with that mutt."

I lean back and sigh. The hectic morning has really worn me out. First Cassidy, then Alicia, then Cassidy and Alicia. Then Mandy/Donny/Alicia/Cassidy. Can't these people just shut up and let me have my way? I sacrifice so much for them - my time, my energy. All so they can have the things they want in life - status, romance, whatever. Things would just be a hell of a lot easier if they just let me in to help them out. Like Newt here. Four months ago, she was a puddle on the floor of her bedroom - understandable after her father took his life. And who was there to help her get through it? Who brought over meals? Who gave her somebody to rant at? Me. That's who. People always question my motives, think I'm plotting to just hurt people. But who have I actually hurt here? Can you even point one out? Cassidy and Alicia are probably off making out somewhere, as are Mandy and Donny. And Emmie is getting her rocks off planning the parties. Which leaves Newt.

I give a stretch and lean over, resting my head on the girl. "But more importantly, I let out, "How are you, darling? Looking forward to tonight's dance? Got a date in mind? Anybody caught your eye recently?" I give her a few eyebrow raises, mostly as a joke.

13:48 Ferg rosabella turn on newt
13:48 Ferg .roll 2d6+1
13:48 Platonibot Ferg: 8 (2d6+1=4, 3)
String/Promise/Self

Heliotrope
Aug 17, 2007

You're fucking subhuman
Rosabella: "Oh! Me? UH, uh, no. Not really. No one's come to mind yet," she says with a small and forced laugh. You can tell she's lying.

Take a String on Newt

"So uh, what's the deal with Cassidy? She came here and I thought we were working together but I guess not anymore? She seemed kind of nice though." What do you do?

someone awful.
Sep 7, 2007

... okay, what? No.

It takes me a second to even process that this is happening. Getting picked on in hallways and between classes is -- life, I suppose. But what is this?

It's a thing I'm not going to put up with, is what it is --

Deep breath. Don't escalate. If you have to, let them throw the first punch; it won't hurt as much as yours will. These are things I know, but I can't live by them. I can feel myself tensing, preparing to ruin their lives in front of everyone -- to give them what they deserve for daring to cross me.

The magnanimous hold back.

I look up at the tall guy -- I can't even remember these idiots' names, that's how much I don't care about them. So insignificant. Why do I have to deal with this? "Look, I know you two are both so repulsive even your 'friends' don't want to sit with you at lunch, but that doesn't mean you have to ruin mine. gently caress off."

shut down whatever that guy's name is: 2d6-1 5

Frgrbrgr
Jan 20, 2009

I narrow my eyes as Newt dodges the question. She is interested in someone. ...Cassidy?

I lean forward towards the girl, and reach up with my left hand to push her hair out of her face. "Oh come now, Octavia," I whisper, "You know better than to lie to me. Somebody's caught your eye, haven't they?" I pull my hand back and flash the pink-haired girl a smile. "Young love!" I say with a start, "Tell me... are they in this room? Or perhaps... just came through?"

11:55 Ferg rosabella manipulate newt into telling her who she is crushing on
11:55 Ferg .roll 2d6+1
11:55 Platonibot Ferg: 6 (2d6+1=4, 1)
Deffo spending a String to make that a 7
Tell me what to do to get her to tell me, dear Heliotrope

Heliotrope
Aug 17, 2007

You're fucking subhuman
Kenji: The tall one just laughs, and opens your lunchbox while holding it upside down. The contents fall to the floor. "Oops," he says sarcastically while smirking.

Tall Bully takes a String on you

The medium one just says, "You should probably thank him, otherwise you would've had to to eat that." The short one gives you a small shove. What do you do?

Rosabella: "Uh, well..." Newt quickly takes a long drink from her soda to think of an answer. "I mean, if I did, could you. You know...help me? Get them to come with me to the party?" What do you do?

GodFish
Oct 10, 2012

And we dress in black.

Mmm, that's better. I kiss Cassidy back enthusiastically, my arms looping around the back of neck as I press myself against her, one hand slipping down the back of her shirt to press against her warm back, holding her to me tighter than ever. This is what I wanted from her, that fierce, hungry desire, the roiling emotions of attraction and physicality. As a Fae, I can feel the raw unadulterated passion of our embrace effecting me like a drug, stronger than even our raging hormones. The trophy room was a good place for our first kiss, because this is a memory to treasure.

I run my fingers through her hair, tangling them, pulling lightly on it. As she starts to chew on my neck, I drop my head down to kiss at her ear, nibbling on the lobe, until she bites me back. "Ah- gentle now, gentle, I'm tender..." Through the breathlessness, my voice has a teasing edge, and I look down with a broad smile to make sure she knows I'm not complaining. This was... "your room - ha - yes, we should go there. But class..." As much as I want to continue this now... I look down at her, and feel again that emotional high of our kiss, picture her kissing me all over, and smile. "forget it. Lets go."

Giving self

Tardzilla
Aug 31, 2006

My face lights up with excitement as soon as I hear her say "Let's go." I kiss her again, and lift her up in my arms. She's so... light, like I'm carrying a cloud. I look down at her with a wolfish grin, "No time to waste then," and rush out of the building, with her in my arms.

--

Nobody else is at the dorm rooms. Or maybe there are a few people. I dunno, I can't really tell right now. Alicia's smell is- it's almost too much for me. It's almost intoxicating.

I finally get near my door after what felt like forever, and try to fumble it open with my elbows, but my elbow keeps slipping off the handle, and the frustration starts to quickly build inside of me. I want to get in, but I don't want to let go of Alicia. gently caress! "Graaaaaah!" I give an almost wild roar, and kick the door open, almost breaking it. I rush in, and kick the door with my back leg to close it.

My room's a mess, but I don't think anybody would really care right now. I move my hand to the back of her head, and move her in closer to kiss her again, and move us both to my bed. I slowly lower her down, never letting go of her, until we were both laying on the bed.

And that is when I let the (not literal) beast out.

I know I should be more gentle with her, but I don't think I can right now. My body is burning with desire, and the beast inside of me is hungry. It wants her. I want her. I put both my hands on the side of her head, and pull her in for an almost savage kiss. It's almost like I'm ravaging her, like a wild animal unchained,

I move my hands around everywhere to feel more of her skin. I touch her neck, her soft hands, her legs, and... other... places, but her clothes just keep getting in the way. I just want to rip them out.

I leave her embrace, and plant my hands beside her head. I lift myself up a little, and look down at her with hungry eyes. "So, tell me..." I lower myself down to her neck, and lick her neck. I move my tongue from her neck, to her cheeks, all the way up to her ear. I nibble at her ear lobe, and then brush my lips on her ear. I let out a deep, hot, hungry breath, and whisper, "How wild do you want me to be?"

Fade to black?

Tardzilla fucked around with this message at 09:22 on Nov 3, 2016

someone awful.
Sep 7, 2007

Hot: -1 | Cold: -1 | Volatile: 2 | Dark: 1 --- Experience: 2/5 | Harm: 0/4 | Conditions: Drained

What's left of my patience snaps as my lunch is poured onto the linoleum.

I shove the tall one. Shove him down into the remains of my lunch, sprawled on his back among the fried rice and omelette. I bark out a laugh as he falls, at the heavy smack of the weight of him against the cafeteria floor. Now he's beneath me, where he belongs. "If you'd wanted me to share, all you had to do was ask. But you're more than welcome to it now." It didn't hurt as much as he deserved, but there's always time. This is about principles, not vengeance.

lashing out at what'shisname: 2d6+2 8
Using Unknowable to make him lose his string on me, because gently caress that guy. Also marking experience.

I turn my attention to the fat one still standing. "Why don't you help him clean up the mess he made?" I bet he's too much of a coward to try anything, but I'm ready, now. I'm ready.

Heliotrope
Aug 17, 2007

You're fucking subhuman
Kenji: The other two watch as the tall skinny one goes falling down from your attack. When you turn around on the fat guy, he doesn't do anything at first. Until the leader grabs you by the shirt and pulls you towards him. Then he starts moving towards you. The tall one on the floor starts recovering from hitting the ground and begins to get up. What do you do?

GodFish
Oct 10, 2012

And we dress in black.

"Whoa!" I break off into a bit of laughter as Cassidy scoops me up in her arms and head's for the door, I've wrapped my arms around her firmly encase her grip slips, though I'm not actually worried, because she's quite strong. As thrilling as the ride is, I'm a little glad no one saw us make it to her room, it would be somewhat embarrassing to be seen like this. Since we weren't though, I'm able to fully enjoy the experience, kissing at her neck as we go.

At the door, I almost, almost, just reach out to open it myself, but watching her almost break it open so she can get at me is incredibly satisfying. Its exactly what I like about her, that fierce intensity, the focus, her strength, all swirling together and aimed directly at me. Such a furious passion, it's so easy to lose myself into it, and I do, letting myself get carried away like a leaf in a storm, lost in our embrace, kissing back at her neck, her shoulders, anywhere my lips could get, my hands pushing and pulling on her clothes, slipping inside to explore, until her question pushes me up out of our passions for a moment of pure excited clarity. This is what I wanted, to drown in all of that savage fury that got her into so much trouble. The smile I give her back is almost as hungry, just as desirous. "They call you a rabid dog, don't they?" I lift one hand up to nestle in her hair, pushing her kisses harder against me, turning her head so my lips are next to her ear, "so live up to it - ravage me."

Fading

Frgrbrgr
Jan 20, 2009

I slit my eyes and smile at Newt, "Well, of course I'll help you and get them to come to the party!" I lean over and rub her on the shoulder, "I'm always down to help budding romances blossom!"

someone awful.
Sep 7, 2007

Hot: -1 | Cold: -1 | Volatile: 2 | Dark: 1 --- Experience: 2/5 | Harm: 0/4 | Conditions: Drained

One, three, or one hundred -- I've lost sight of the meaning of 'outnumbered'. If I run, this will only happen again. And again. And again.

Don't touch me, you insect.

As he pulls me towards him, I use that momentum and my own weight to shove off the ground -- shove him down, with me on top of him, driving my knee into his gut as we both fall. I think my hands are at his throat; I can feel him struggling to catch his breath. I don't know what I'm doing and I can't hear anything but my own blood throbbing in my ears. I want him to hurt. I want them to fear me.

I want him to know how much better than him I am, dammit.

Lash out at insignificant shirt-grabbing rear end in a top hat: 2d6+2 12
Dealing 2 harm to the one grabbing me.

Frgrbrgr
Jan 20, 2009

As I wait for Newt to respond...

... which, Heliotrope, if you want to have happen before this next part, is totally fine with me...

... I raise my head at a sudden commotion on the other side of the room. It's that Kenji kid... facing down a few well-known thugs from the work-study program. Street rats. Even from where I am, I can tell that Kenji has a handle on the situation - two of them are already on the ground. Of course, that just gives me inspiration...

I stand up and walk towards the scuffle, the growing crowd parting in front of me as I move. I walk right up to the final bully, and raise my hand... then slap Kenji right across the face!

Rosabella shut down at Kenji
16:40 Ferg .roll 2d6+2
16:40 Platonibot 13 (2d6+2=5, 6)
Taking a String

"Bullying is not permitted here, Mr. Yamasaki!" I tell him in a loud stern voice, aware that the entire room is now focused entirely on me. "It's not okay to hurt other people! Now come, I'm taking you to the principal's office." I reach around him and grab him by the collar, whispering to him as I do, "Play along..."

Frgrbrgr fucked around with this message at 00:57 on Nov 5, 2016

Heliotrope
Aug 17, 2007

You're fucking subhuman
Rosabella: "Uh, well...it's...do you think you could get Cassidy to go to the party. With me. Because I oh my god what's going on over there" she says as she and almost everyone else notices Kenji attempting to strangle someone in the dining area. She and Emmie watch as you go handle it. Kenji still has a hold on the throat of the guy he's choking out, so the other two aren't really paying attention to you right now. What do you do?

Kenji: Both of the leader's friends practically jump on you and try to take ahold of your arms. You can tell that if you continue this fight they're probably going to start really attacking you if you don't quit strangling their friend, and both of them coming at you at once would probably be hard to deal with. What do you do?

someone awful.
Sep 7, 2007

Hot: -1 | Cold: -1 | Volatile: 2 | Dark: 1 --- Experience: 2/5 | Harm: 0/4 | Conditions:

I whip my head back as someone smacks me in the face. I think they said something, but I don't care, I'll kill them for laying a hand on me too, it's no more than they des-

My eyes focus. Rosabella?! This suddenly got awkward. I look from her down to the guy whose face is growing redder beneath me, and I let go. I compose myself with as much dignity as I'm able and rise to my feet.

"Y-yeah, of course."

My senses are starting to come back to me; my cheek stings and I feel hungry and ridiculous. If she's offering me an excuse to depart the scene without retreating, I'm absolutely going to take it. They should be thanking her, but I'm positive they won't let this remain unfinished.

I follow her out of the cafeteria and wait for her to explain herself.

someone awful. fucked around with this message at 04:31 on Nov 5, 2016

Tardzilla
Aug 31, 2006

Goddamn.

I've had some intense sex before, but that was- jesus, that was like on a whole nother level for me. I just... lost myself, and I let the wild animal inside of me come out, and there was this one moment, were we both felt an incredible intense surge of emotions, and it almost felt like... our souls touched? I'm not sure what it was, but after that moment, it felt like we both became connected in a way that's hard to describe with words. Is- is this what love feels like?

...Ah, whatever. I can think about it another time The only thing that matters to me right now is Alicia, and I feel... I feel... happy, and it's strange. I'm so used to feeling angry all the time that I'm just not used to feeling any other emotions, and it feels... nice. I look down at Alicia, who's still in my arms, and notice all the bite marks I left on her, and I couldn't help but feel a little guilty. She did tell me to ravage her, and, well, I did, but I hope it wasn't too much. I need to remind myself that not everybody is as tough as I am. I hold her closer to me, so I could feel the warmth of her body on mine, and gently stroke her hair. I nuzzle her hair with my nose, and take a sniff. Mmm. "Has anyone ever mentioned that you smell like dreams?"

I feel my cheeks flush up again from embarrassment after I realized what I just said. Did I actually just say something as lame as that? poo poo. I gotta think of something else to say fast.

"S-so... uh... about the p-party?" I stammer, "Um... we're s-s-still going, right? Uhhh... do I- do you, uh... want me to... w-wear a d-d-d-dress? I uh, don't like dresses, or make-up, but... i'd wear one if you want me to."

Sex move is in effect now, so Cassidy has established a spirit connection with Alicia. Until either of us breaks that spirit connection, by having sex with someone else, add 1 to all rolls made to defend them. You can tell when that connection has been broken.

Tardzilla fucked around with this message at 10:45 on Nov 5, 2016

GodFish
Oct 10, 2012

And we dress in black.

"Muhhh." Phew. That was... well, I'd wanted intense... and that was what I got! When Cassidy starts to move again - we'd both been laying there still for a little while, I think we both needed to rest a bit after that - I stretch, pushing against her arms a bit, and I can feel every muscle in my body protesting at the movement. My body aches. A good ache though. "mmm, Cass..." Moving my neck a bit sends another sore jolt through it, but I follow through, leaning up to kiss her neck again, brushing my lips lightly against the marks I'd left there earlier. The blending of our emotions into Faerie had been even more than I expected, cresting in a moment like nothing I'd quite ever felt before. There was something special about Cassidy, and I'm not sure what it is, her emotions feel far more alive than anyone else's I've met, except maybe other Fae... But she isn't one? At least, I don't think she is. I've never slept with another Fae though, so I can't compare this to that, just that it was more than what I've got from anyone else.

"Cass, you were-" I break off, laughing quietly into her neck at her compliment. "Like dreams? No, but I like it. Alicia Lee, smells like dreams. You smell like..." I take a long sniff of her neck, and start laughing again, "sweat. Hot, sexy, sweat. I think you need a shower though." Despite that, I don't move to let her unwrap me from her arms and get up, just laying there a bit, then I roll over, wincing slightly at the pangs, and position myself on top of her, putting my finger on her lips. "Shhh. Cassidy, stop worrying. We're going. And I told you, be yourself. That's who I like, not Cassidy as presented by Rosabella or Alicia, but you. I always pictured you as a suit kind of girl, but if you want to wear a dress, wear a dress, and I bet you'll blow me away... not that that'd be hard after this," I wiggle my eyebrows a bit, and glance down at myself. Wow, that is a lot of bite marks. Maybe I told her to go a liiiittle overboard. Something to learn for next time. "I'll be wearing something with sleeves I think."

Holding myself up has gotten to be a bit tiring, so I roll again, flopping down next to her on the bed, one arm hanging off the side of the mattress and the other laying across her warm body. Turning my head slowly to the side, I smile at her again. "Hey Cass -do you mind if I call you that?- promise me you'll be you okay? Don't let Rosabella control you." Moving my arm up, I run my fingers slowly across her cheek. "Because I like you just the way you are. Though maybe with a little less biting. Just a little."

Promise or refuse and give Alicia 2 strings :ohdear:

Tardzilla
Aug 31, 2006

"Mmrg." I look away and give an embarrassed scowl when Alicia laughs at my lame attempt at romantic talk, but that scowl quickly goes away when I take another whiff of her scent. God, I just want to go for another round, but I don't think either of us would be able to survive something like that again. This whole thing was rougher than any practice session I've ever been through. I can hardly move as it is, and I notice Alicia's struggling even more than I am. Yea, I think I might've been a little too rough.

When she gets on top of me, I bring my hands to her sides, and smile at her comment. Heh, blow you away, huh? "Ah, you're right. I am worrying too much, and that ain't like me. I should focus on doing things more the Cassidy way," I give her finger a small bite, just a nibble, nothing to hard this time, and give a playful growl. My smile fades away when she mentions Rosabella. Right, she's still around, ugh. I stay silent for a few moments, thinking it over what she said in my head. Promise that I'll be okay, huh? Can I promise something like that? I'm barely holding on as it is, but... maybe I don't have to be alone this time. Maybe it's time to ditch the whole lone wolf thing. I see Alicia's smile, and all my worries just start to melt away. I force my tired body to move in closer to her, "Yea, Cass is fine, and I promise," I say, before I kiss her. I lean my forehead onto hers, and smile, "I promise I won't let her control me anymore. I'll be okay, as long as I have you with me. Also," I give her a sly grin, "I don't think I heard you complain much about the bites during the moment." I chuckle, and move in to kiss the one I gave on her shoulder.

"Mmm... a shower sounds like a great idea right now. I hear they get a lot better with two," I wiggle my eyebrows at her. I try to push myself back up, but collapse back onto the bed. Okay, I might be a little more tired than I thought I was. "...After a nap. Maybe."

Making the promise.

Tardzilla fucked around with this message at 15:03 on Nov 5, 2016

Frgrbrgr
Jan 20, 2009

I nod then drag Kenji out of the room by his collar. Up ahead there's an empty classroom, so I push open the door and shove him inside, locking the door behind me. "You've got quite a knack of getting into scrapes, don't you?" I ask absentmindedly as I let the boy recover. I walk past him and take a seat on the teacher's desk in the front of the room. "Maybe I can give you etiquette lessons?" I add coyly.

"Anyways," my tone turns more serious, "I wanted to thank you for securing the auditorium from Mr. Cotterill. I know it can't have been easy," I add as I play with one of the buttons on my blouse. I pop it open, "You'll find that helping me out had its... benefits."

Rosabella turn on Kenji = 3
Hard Move

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GodFish
Oct 10, 2012

And we dress in black.

Jerking my finger away after Cassidy nibbles on it, I return the playful gesture by giving the tip of nose a flick with it. She made the promise, good! She's such an honest person I know she'll stick to her word, and I'm confident that getting out of Rosabella's clutches before it's too late is the right thing to do. Everything is going to work out fine. I cuddle up closer to her, smiling contentedly. "Of course I didn't, that's why I said less biting, not no biting. And that does sound nice..." I think a hot shower would do more good for me than a nap, but really, they'd both do. And napping with Cassidy seems like a good time. I stretch, half yawning and half groaning, then wrap my arms around her again. "but we can't sleep too long... got a party to go to."

And I need to talk to Rosabella about my art still, I think. Lets just sleep through class, anyway.

• Locked thread