Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
hifi
Jul 25, 2012

DuhSal posted:

I might be the only person that doesn't mind the shootout. I prefer a game is decided before it of course, but I don't have strong angry feelings against it either. :shrug:

i prefer it to 3v3 ot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goldrush
Sep 27, 2005

~~~No Worries~~~

Wippersnapper posted:

They brought him in only for the powerplay didn't they? If they aren't going to use him there then get rid of him and bring back Stetcher. Plus that'd be admitting to wasting a (admittedly low) draft pick.

You might be right, I don't actually know about the reasoning for bringing in or keeping Larsen

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

man that was bad louie

Yaya
Nov 14, 2012

vancloober cablucks
Boooooo

goldrush
Sep 27, 2005

~~~No Worries~~~
:siren: FOUNDATION PIECE

3-0 Canucks :woop:

DuhSal
Aug 16, 2004

I will, brother. I promise.

Pillbug
Poor Calgary.

cenotaph
Mar 2, 2013

Oh hey, the only thing Sutter is good at.

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN
It makes me very happy that The Foundational Piece scored. Mostly because lol Sutter bad.

grack
Jan 10, 2012

COACH TOTORO SAY REFEREE CAN BANISH WHISTLE TO LAND OF WIND AND GHOSTS!
Most boring win ever

Yaya
Nov 14, 2012

vancloober cablucks
Serious question how is Calgary so bad? Gaudreau, Monahan, Brodie, Giordano...

Wippersnapper
Nov 1, 2003

Stealing your favourite hockey teams
...in spirit.

goldrush posted:

You might be right, I don't actually know about the reasoning for bringing in or keeping Larsen

He was apparently a good at moving the puck last time he played for Edmonton (but not good anywhere else), and was 5th in the KHL for scoring from a defenseman last year. I guess it's not a terrible gamble for a conditional 5th but yeah, he was brought in mostly for the powerplay I think.

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

Yaya posted:

Serious question how is Calgary so bad? Gaudreau, Monahan, Brodie, Giordano...

gaudreau was holding out and they played yesterday and 3 in 4 days

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

I'm incredibly unenthused at this "win"

• Locked thread