Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

i work 40 hours a week and i'm always too tired to stay up to 9:30 and wake up at 5 to watch the endings of hockey games. this is the saddest and most impotent i have felt in my life

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

the wings are very bad, and the Panthers at least mediocre enough to take advantage of it. and let me tell you how sweet it feels to be cheering for an at least mediocre team

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

Pungry posted:

The Panthers are better than mediocre... they're winning this division easy

I like to love all of the moves they made this offseason, but I'd like to see their depth tested over a month or two and see how it holds up. the forwards with Hubes and Bjugty out are still extremely shallow

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

Starsfan posted:

Josh Manson kind of botched that net front defensive zone assignment for the duckies, ended up screening his goaltender facing the wrong way on a floater shot he easily could have blocked down.

he's like a lost puppy without his Hampus to keep him focused

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

Schlesische posted:

ITS SUPPOSED TO BE FREDDIE loving ANDERSEN making GBS threads THE BED, NOT YOU MONTOYA.

you don't know much about the big Cubano, I see

• Locked thread