Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pungry
Feb 26, 2011

JUST PICK ONE. ANY ONE.
:siren: Trocheck :siren:

e: holy poo poo these Red Wings announcers are so so so so so atrocious

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pungry
Feb 26, 2011

JUST PICK ONE. ANY ONE.
Panthers look awesome :siren: Sceviour :siren:

Pungry
Feb 26, 2011

JUST PICK ONE. ANY ONE.

Aye Doc posted:

the wings are very bad, and the Panthers at least mediocre enough to take advantage of it. and let me tell you how sweet it feels to be cheering for an at least mediocre team

The Panthers are better than mediocre... they're winning this division easy

Pungry
Feb 26, 2011

JUST PICK ONE. ANY ONE.

CBJSprague24 posted:

A TV timeout with 47.8 seconds left is some NFL poo poo.

3 breaks a period man, it's in the rules

Pungry
Feb 26, 2011

JUST PICK ONE. ANY ONE.

goldrush posted:

I hate this poo poo, I've noticed it happening more in the last couple years. It's ridiculous

I don't think it's any more prevalent. TV likes to space out their ads for breaks at 14 minutes, 10 minutes, and 6 minutes remaining

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pungry
Feb 26, 2011

JUST PICK ONE. ANY ONE.

Aye Doc posted:

I like to love all of the moves they made this offseason, but I'd like to see their depth tested over a month or two and see how it holds up. the forwards with Hubes and Bjugty out are still extremely shallow

it's amazing how the fourth line managed to get even worse

• Locked thread