Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
hope and vaseline
Feb 13, 2001

Great if not too memorable season premiere. I think my favorite part is how Paula's subplot sneakily took over Rebecca's main a-plot. Paula's a character I've always been kind of ambivalent about, given how she seems to be this terrible enabler for the main reason of the thrill she gets over getting to live vicariously through Rebecca. Finally realizing that and working to better herself makes me like her much more as a character.

Also holy poo poo how loving adorable can W.Josh and Chief be

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hope and vaseline
Feb 13, 2001

The songs in this ep were way better than in the premiere! Also my Josh loathing is reaching new levels. Darryl was so goddamn adorable whenever he showed up :3:

hope and vaseline
Feb 13, 2001

I haven't seen the last 2 eps due to being out of town and being busy but greg no why auuuuuggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

hope and vaseline
Feb 13, 2001

No one might watch it but isn't it like, the only award winning show on the CW?

hope and vaseline
Feb 13, 2001

Wow this show went up fast on netflix. Catching up since I fell off halfway through the season.

• Locked thread