Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Nichael posted:

The show scored a .2 for its premiere. How good or bad is this for The CW on a Friday? I imagine it's (barely) sustainable. Not that the CW is particularly cancel happy, but if this show finds itself cancelled, I really think a streaming service would be a more appropriate home for Crazy Ex-Girlfriend.

I'd be surprised if they cancelled it. Any show they put on Friday will do roughly as badly, and also won't have won a Golden Globe.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

cant cook creole bream posted:

Trent is the best. The actor is quite good at portraying someone who is somewhat offputting and ever so slightly terrifying.

When they make a Willem Dafoe biopic, he should play the lead.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

The Jim Steinman style power ballad was amazing.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

They lucked into a prestige show that costs like $50 an episode to make, you don't cancel a show like that unless you're bad at TV.

• Locked thread