Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Disgusting Coward
Feb 17, 2014
Everyone in the show is a total douche, apart from Audra. That's the beauty of it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Disgusting Coward
Feb 17, 2014

cant cook creole bream posted:

But looking at it from the outside, an abortion is obviously the best decision at this point.

Aren't they Catholic, though? They were getting counselling from Father Brah.

Disgusting Coward
Feb 17, 2014

ManlyGrunting posted:

I just wanted to say that "Getting Bi" has been my go-to to reassure girls

What does this mean?

Disgusting Coward
Feb 17, 2014

ManlyGrunting posted:

Well I'm bisexual and a lot of women get nervous about it, so a funny song saying "hey I like dudes but I'm not going to cheat on you" has been a real godsend.

So some woman is like "I have concerns about your sexual orientation" and your response is to show them a music video from a niche comedy about mental illness.

Disgusting Coward
Feb 17, 2014

STAC Goat posted:

Except maybe White Josh.

Judgemental vain dorkus.

Disgusting Coward
Feb 17, 2014

Ouhei posted:

it's starting to get into the area where you don't actually like the main characters

What on Earth is wrong with you, that you ever liked any of the main characters? Everyone in this show is utterly, utterly awful. It's part of the charm!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Disgusting Coward
Feb 17, 2014

obliriovrons posted:

Also she appears on the Bill Nye Netflix show in some fashion but I haven't watched that.

You lucky, lucky fucker.

• Locked thread