Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Red Oktober
May 24, 2006

wiggly eyes!

STAC Goat posted:

And yeah, I love the return of Trent being the living embodiment of how Rebecca's behavior would play if she wasn't a cute lady.

It wasn't until the return that I realised exactly what they were doing - it worked too perfectly on me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Red Oktober
May 24, 2006

wiggly eyes!

EmmyOk posted:

Missing Greg is the correct respnse but considering all that's happened since you should be happy he's avoiding all these awful awful people. I hope we get to see him again at some point because he and Heather are perfect together.

Also everyone else read this until the end, it's good.

https://twitter.com/worstbloke/status/817250633195454464

Someone needs to start a search for bodies two hours from the beach. (Four in traffic)

Red Oktober
May 24, 2006

wiggly eyes!

I have a massive sweet spot for Friendtopia, but looking through that list and rewatching makes me remember how amazing Love Kernels is.

I'll take it!

Red Oktober
May 24, 2006

wiggly eyes!

Friendtopia!

Was the whole 'girl power/spice girls etc' thing big in the US as well? I was only 10 or 11 and in the UK at the time so I don't know if the hugeness was echoed elsewhere.

• Locked thread