Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

my sources say Paige is currently reading a magazine and frowning.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
I assumed they broke up and got back together like three, four times a week at minimum.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
Please do not troll or be rude in the Paige & Alberto Del Rio Relationship thread

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Paige is on her phone now. Source can't make out who she's talking to.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
Del Rio no showed the breakup. Duh.

Chromatic
Jan 21, 2005

You guys ready to hear a satanic song?

rovert posted:

Ok seriously leave the tired trolling and attempts at derailing at the door.

hahahahahah wtf

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

anyone wanna contribute towards the $500 bail bond to get my source out of jail? Paypal to coconono@gmail.com

Paige called the cops, obviously.

Happy Happyist
Jul 23, 2007

I need your assistance to make the world blue and change it into a happy and peaceful society.
If you derailed an escalator, it would be very very unsafe. You couldn't hold on to anything for support. Maybe we all need to hold on to something for support.

Makes you think.

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
where is Skeletor, rovert

where

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

Bill Goldberg posted:

where is Skeletor, rovert

where

Snake Mountain. Geez.

Young people today with their tweets and trolls and no appreciation of the classics.

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UOMZ-Buj2n0

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
Let us take a moment of immortalize arguably the greatest woosh in PSP history

rovert posted:

That would involve agreeing with me but some posters just come out of the woodwork to disagree or counter every word I say just because.

BrigadierSensible posted:

That's just not true Rovert. You are wrong.

rovert posted:

https://twitter.com/prideofmexico/status/879275372893876224
Or you share your Dad's understanding of what a celebrity is.

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

reignofevil posted:

Del Rio no showed the breakup. Duh.

Can't believe he no showed another date

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Autists have a lot of trouble with that sort of thing. It's not even fair, really

Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

Breakfast Defecting, Slow Dick Touching, Root Beer Barreling SwagVP

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Nah when Rovert sincerely responded to Cavauro it was better.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

Defiance Industries posted:

Autists have a lot of trouble with that sort of thing. It's not even fair, really
Please apologize to Rovert

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Discuss Paige and Alberto, discuss elevators, discuss the poor investment that is cocaine and restaurants, but let's not make this yet another completely unnecessary derail about Rovert please.

RacistGuidingLight posted:

I was pulling for the happy couple. I hope they can each move on and find fulfillment with their own selves. This, too, is to be celebrated.

:agreed:

This relationship is a trainwreck but I do hope they manage to settle things down and end up happy together. Chances probably aren't good though.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

alberto seems like a really huge jerk, why would you at all be invested in his happiness

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

I'd prefer people to live happy and emotionally/psychologically enriching lives v:shobon:v

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Thank you for getting that joke. I didn't think it was that, (if indeed at all), subtle, but I forgot that I was dealing with an internet wrestling scoop superstar.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Jerusalem posted:

I'd prefer people to live happy and emotionally/psychologically enriching lives v:shobon:v

hosed up...

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

Jerusalem posted:

Yeah but then why would you want someone to be with Del Rio?

Hoss Corncave
Feb 13, 2012
When I was younger I used to think crocodiles lived at the ends of escalators eating all the steps that disappeared into them. That's my escalator story.

On topic however, are these two still together or not?

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails
There was no news of the breakup on CNN or ESPN, so I think it's a safe bet they're still together.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

BrigadierSensible posted:

Thank you for getting that joke. I didn't think it was that, (if indeed at all), subtle, but I forgot that I was dealing with an internet wrestling scoop superstar.

Can you heed Jerusalem warning and yes I got the "joke"? No idea how it was a whoosh moment more I didn't want a derail.

Marquis de Pyro posted:

There was no news of the breakup on CNN or ESPN, so I think it's a safe bet they're still together.

So do I probability wise but they haven't posted a picture together since.

rovert fucked around with this message at 13:37 on Jun 27, 2017

astrollinthepork
Sep 24, 2007

When you come at the king, you best not miss, snitch

HE KNOWS
Man it's real good that rovert comes in, drops some BS, and then it's like "whoa whoa whoa let's not derail the thread here"

In The Bushes
Mar 4, 2012
My sources say that Paige and Alberto will have something to say soon, but I don't want to say what it is until after they say it.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

astrollinthepork posted:

Man it's real good that rovert comes in, drops some BS, and then it's like "whoa whoa whoa let's not derail the thread here"

Sorry but it isn't BS and in this thread I've have broken stories before. Del Rio rarely if ever deletes tweets. Try harder.

In The Bushes posted:

My sources say that Paige and Alberto will have something to say soon, but I don't want to say what it is until after they say it.

I never said anything like that. Don't twist my words beyond their intention in order to continue the pointless trolling. Please stop making the thread about me as the moderator already warned people about it. I don't want to be probated as a result of it. I won't be replying to this thread until there's any real developments. Let's move on now.

IMPACT's PPV is this weekend so that will likely reveal what the state of play is.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
Mike Tenay: What's Bevis Del Patron doing here... In the The Impact Zone!?

Taz: What the Hell!?

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Jerusalem posted:

Mods!?

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Jerusalem posted:

what about hitler

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

That DICK! posted:

what about hitler

Hulk Hogan is fine thanks for asking.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

update my source says Paige has spent the last hour on the phone with ADR while tapping what appears to be HFMP MF in morse code.

he also wishes thank everyone that covered his bail.

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Wasn't Paige pregnant with ADR's baby? Did I miss something? Or did the fetus no show?

Go RV!
Jun 19, 2008

Uglier on the inside.

The pregnancy was a work

remusclaw
Dec 8, 2009

Go RV! posted:

The pregnancy was a work

It always is. It's lucky Russo got fired before the angle could be paid off.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

Go RV! posted:

The pregnancy was a work

Actually she isn't pregnant because del rio's dick doesnt work.

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

Malcolm Excellent posted:

Mike Tenay: What's Bevis Del Patron doing here... In the The Impact Zone!?

Taz: What the Hell!?

someone change their name to Bevis Del Patron or maybe Bevis La Patrona

DrVenkman
Dec 28, 2005

I think he can hear you, Ray.

Jiro posted:

Wasn't Paige pregnant with ADR's baby? Did I miss something? Or did the fetus no show?

I mean lest we forget, they announced to everyone that they were about to get married weeks ago, and that never happened. They're that lovely couple everyone knows and no one wants to hang around with because it's all about the drama.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zombie Tsunami
Jun 22, 2006

that's not true. it's also about cocaine.

• Locked thread