Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Writer Cath posted:

I guess the best plan would be to touch Paige, then flee to the safety of a wrestling show Del Rio is booked at.

loving glorious.

sticklefifer posted:

Bustin' for Turtles

Every reference to this makes me laugh.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

KungFu Grip posted:

No people get mad when he posts a tweet and it gets deleted too

I only really get annoyed when he posts his own tweets. It's like a weirder self-quote, which says a lot.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Jack Anderson posted:

No please, tell me more about how Dean Ambrose is cancer.

He's so loving edgy! Unlike that tryhard Dean Ambrose.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
UUDD posted a video today that's totally normal so seems like there's no heat on Xavier (nor should there be). I'm of the opinion there shouldn't be any backlash on Paige either especially if Xavier is fine but the jizz on belt thing is a liiittle more complex, so...:shobon:

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Alan BStard posted:

I'm not entirely sure that UUDD is being closely monitored by WWE for this because on the day of the original leaks all they posted as a two and a half minute video compilation of people saying "Congratulations Austin!"

It was supposed to be about UUDD getting one million subscribers but yeah it was pretty awkward considering the other news of the day.

Well Steph was on the goddamn channel for it as well, so I think it's a little naive to think WWE doesn't closely monitor the channel.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Alan BStard posted:

I said not being closely monitored for this. Otherwise just look at the comments in that video and tell me otherwise. I'm not saying WWE don't care about UUDD at all.

I guess. My point is more that I doubt there will be heat on Xavier for this. Paige? Ehhhhhh. There shouldn't be there either, but there might be.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

oldpainless posted:

Some hard hitting journalism

Hey I'm just following in the steps of Big Dave.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

fart blood posted:

Booker kinda comes off like he's blaming them at the end there...

Booker literally just equated Paige to Mike Tyson. And himself. Booker's an idiot.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Lord Chumley posted:

OOOOHHHH MAAAA! OHHHH!!

I read these in my head in the perfect inflection and everything and I'm choking on laughter.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I look forward to the day where people being naked and/or loving isn't seen like some great shame and we can all shrug and move on.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

DoctorGonzo posted:

But the Russians totally rigged the election, right?

There's actually more evidence for this than the other stuff you're glibly equating the possible alleged involvement of Russia in the US election results but keep fuckin' that chicken.

Also I stand by what I said in that I want to live in a post gently caress scandal society, to get back on topic.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

DoctorGonzo posted:

Just lmao if the Russians hacked your election. Delete your country.

It was more that the Russians likely went out of their way to influence stupid people rather than direct hacking a la vote shaving. Also Trump massively lost the popular vote but our country's election system is stupid as poo poo.

Stop urging me to talk about this! :mad:

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I regret ever biting on the Trump bait. Let's talk about clouds of iCum instead or whatever the gently caress.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

HOLY poo poo IT WAS RIGHT THERE THE WHOLE TIME :stare:

For those who can't/don't want to watch, they're playing Twister, and positioned such that Xavier is kinda bowlegged and Paige is on her knees in front of him (not as lewd as it sounds but still kinda suggestive I guess) and Paige goes "Heeeeeeeey :D" and Xavier goes "Hey girl, look familiar? :haw:" and they burst out laughing.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
For the record I'm not entirely serious but that's a helluva exchange knowing what we do now.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

sticklefifer posted:

WWE planted no-showing on ADR for his indie dates. They wouldn't let him bust for autism.

References to this will never not make me laugh.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I understand that they're just allegations but ADR abusing Paige would surprise me literally 0%. And that's sad.

• Locked thread