Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
There is def going to be a sex tape that comes out of this and it's going to be real good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

Endless Mike posted:

I want to know Paige's thoughts on guac on burritos.

She's a dirty Brit so she probably doesn't understand it and would rather have beans on toast.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
Yeah they picked me.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

DoctorGonzo posted:

Paige is cool, alcohol is cool, cocaine is bad, Alberto i dont know. That is my opinion, thanks for reading.

Cocaine is cooler and more fun than alcohol.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

ThePariah posted:

Think they will serve cocaine at the wedding? Or will guests be expected to bring their own?

I think they should provide some cocaine but guests should share what they have.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

RacistGuidingLight posted:

"OOohhhh you shouldn't do those! Those are for The Poors and are probably dangerous" he said with a snoot full of powder that was cut five times before landing with his friend who knows a dealer.

Hey man I know. All I'm saying is when someone busts out the coke now you know you are at a fun party.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
For real though i guarantee almost every wrestler has hosed. Good looking,in shape, charismatic people who train together, work together, and travel together. I bet there is poo poo going on a lot. And that sounds really good in my opinion.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

OldTennisCourt posted:

Xavier should just go on Twitter and say "It happened before I was with my wife, it was between consenting adults. Who loving cares" and that's the end of it.

It's honestly probably better if he just ignores it.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
Also cumming on a championship title is my new fetish.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
Paige gave a pale white hummer.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
Same

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
Honestly everything in wwe has cum on it. The ropes , the ring, everything.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
I'm so happy that the raw after all this stuff is in Brooklyn.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

oldpainless posted:

I agree which is why I don't see the big deal about the leaked sex tape

It's just really funny. Paige got hosed by Xavier woods while Maddox filmed it. That poo poo is funny. And also cum.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
I'm honestly surprised that there is no Fandango footage out there. He seems like he fucks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

Marquis de Pyro posted:

When I think "who would prevent inappropriate sexual activity?" the first name on my list is Jerry 'The King' Lawler.

Especially with people so much younger than him.

• Locked thread