Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

HOTLANTA MAN posted:

I heard a story about a dude who got supremely hosed up on like, K2 or something and got his mouth stuck on a bath faucet because he was super thirsty. He couldn't get his mouth free and was too high to turn the faucet off so he drowned.

What I'm saying is I hope Paige didn't do synthetic

stay thirsty my friends

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
Rudy Was Offsides

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

DoctorGonzo posted:

Pray for Paige.

Amy Winehouse wearing a Reagan mask.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

Charles Gnarwin posted:

I want to go back to this and mention that I once read an article from a British newspaper detailing how to identify a "truly authentic" burrito and they stated unequivocally that a burrito should never have guac.

Say what you want about Britain's history of imperialism and sometimes outright genocide, but that's the most wrong they've ever been.

There was once a British guac recipe that advocated watering it down and christ if that wasn't justification for a reverse Brexit right then there.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

super macho dude posted:

Iowa is cool and good, I want to gay marry Iowa at the Iowa Wrestling Hall Of Fame with Dan Gable presiding and Hayden Fry as my flower girl which is something I can do because Iowa is pretty cool about that sort of thing.

When you ask for the ring Kirk Ferentz has someone punt it to you.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

RacistGuidingLight posted:

Well, it ain't me. gently caress you Surgeon General C. Everett Koop. Thanks for all the AIDS, jackass.

:smug:

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

TUS posted:

Isn't Abdullah's restaurant still kicking around?

Nope, shut down either this year or last. Still lasted a lot longer than most places tbf.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
Pretty disrespectful for a pregnant man to get into a bar fight imo.

It's also too early to be running a miscarriage angle Alberto.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

slev posted:

I imagine most of the belts have been cummed on at some point

I jerk off onto all my title belts.

Then I put them in the fridge.

Then I put the fridge in the trash.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
I bet the old NWA and winged eagle belts have enough residual cocaine/semen/other poo poo on them it'd make a blacklight explode.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

SamuraiFoochs posted:

I read these in my head in the perfect inflection and everything and I'm choking on laughter.

just don't ask why robbie mireno is now blind :gizz:

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
excuse me people this is not about whatever online thing the jews did or didn't do this is now about what it sounds like when ZANDIG orgasms, as all threads inevitably turn into. if you wish to keep loving your particular chicken please leave

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

lawler looking for the "sell by" date

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
Prob told the kid not to get into the wrestling business.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

RealFoxy posted:

Especially when Jinder's gimmick is teetering on Muhhamad Hassan's and I think they're almost banking on Americans to be too stupid to know the difference between a middle eastern and an Indian because they're both brown and speaking a foreign language which is a problem in itself.

There's probably a significant portion of the audience that's upset a "filthy muzzie" is champ I'd bet.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
Swag Jacker

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
I assumed they broke up and got back together like three, four times a week at minimum.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

Dango Bango posted:

I don't go to Reddit, but Goddamn is it all incels and MRAs?

No there's pedophiles as well.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

Raskolnikov38 posted:

i can get employed as a dental assistant? that is a twist!

Brits caring about their teeth now is quite the plot twist.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
no it's because del rio and paige are siblings smh that no one put that together

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
"Man these HOA fees are just loving me in the rear end."
"You wanna show me what it's like ;-*"

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
i can't believe paige is getting the death penalty for the hate crime of assaulting a minority smh more egg on vince's face

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

DukeofCA posted:

He's just stepping down to focus on wrestling with his girlfriend who he loves very much its fine its fine everything's fine!

fyp

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
i can't believe paige assaults del riot's fists with her face how could she do such a thing it's heartless :(

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

After the picture was taken Del Rio beat up the guy on the left for touching his girlfriend and the two on his right for looking at her.

Then he beat up Paige for making him assault those three gentlemen how could she do such a thing.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

Codependent Poster posted:

Settle down, Bevis.

She'd like to but Alberto's gotta get divorced first.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
Paid Time Off, which is what Paige is getting but poor ADR isn't!!! :bahgawd:

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
Palestinian Terrorist Organization :jihad:

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

coconono posted:

Alberto needs to get stabbed again

why, is he booked for this weekend

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
look at del rio get out of having to job the title. straight out of the shawn michaels book of never doing the job.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

Aphrodite posted:

Is he allowed in Canada?

poo poo is he allowed in the US.

• Locked thread