Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

oatgan posted:

alberto el patron may actually no show his own wedding

Bustin for bridesmaids

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

And that's why you use screencaps instead of direct links

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Luigi Thirty posted:

Saraya Knight on a Forklift match

Make this part of Matt Hardys Apolaypto please

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

RacistGuidingLight posted:

I dun knackered in me yarbles. Gypsies an' pakis in me kippers. Fookin legend.

aaaahahahahaha

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Cambell McClaren is Dario Cueto IRL

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

AsInHowe posted:

I heavily doubt that Charlotte has a sex tape, but in all honesty, Frank the Clown is gonna come out looking very bad in this, if he got hacked

Don't forget that Charlotte was also with perennial fuckup, lady-strangler, and recipient of ten thousand overlapping TNA multi-year contracts, Bram.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

coconono posted:

is Slammiversary an actual PPV?

It's one of two (outside of the One Night Only ones) they still put on PPV, along with Bound For Glory.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

love is judy bagwell on a pole marks talk about it

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Mulaney Power Move posted:

maybe it's because i just got off work and i'm tired, but i've read this a couple of times and i think i still need a translation for that last part in bold. is he saying del rio is trying to get paige fired? does that mean paige would prefer to stay in wwe?

Thats exactly how I read it. She has to want to go back in at least a small way. Abusers isolate their partners and there's pretty much no way he could keep his hold on her with the WWE schedule being what it is, as well.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

The biggest clue that the video came from Paige/ADR was that they weren't cussing out and assaulting the cameraperson even though she obviously knew they were behind them

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Put it on Sexy Star lmao

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

keevo posted:

How do I submit posts to the goon.txt twitter??

I don't know if it's still active but there's a PSP. txt too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

dsriggs posted:

paradol ex made a ridiculous post 10 years ago and I can't accept that.

People always remember that dumb post but forget about Seth Rollins: Legit Shootfighter

• Locked thread