Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

I suspect all the haters in this thread are just jelly that they've never felt the kind of love that only a wealthy middle aged mexican man with rich familial professional wrestling ties can provide.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

A man gentleman, loving, beautiful and that he loved her, by an ugly old man, with three children and a wife who is making GBS threads her.

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Marquis de Pyro posted:

Rudy actually sucked and was bad and only played in a blowout and he's a huge rear end in a top hat in real life and everyone hates him

same but Paige

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

whats the over/under on how many people getting stabbed at the wedding?

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Iowa is cool and good, I want to gay marry Iowa at the Iowa Wrestling Hall Of Fame with Dan Gable presiding and Hayden Fry as my flower girl which is something I can do because Iowa is pretty cool about that sort of thing.

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Shoehead posted:

It's a seminal moment

:discourse:

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

ICHIBAHN posted:

Don't buy that the company gifts them new belts every time a title changes hands. No way.

They resell the cummie belts on WWE Shop as "replica" belts

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

rovert posted:

Paige was alone when the images first leaked and for quite some time after. ADR was visiting Drew Galloway at the time. She is a foreigner in San Antonio, TX and detached from her WWE co-workers. The messages her parents posted yesterday on Facebook are no joke either.

Dude, don't be creepy.

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Flair would close the bar down, then be the first guy in the gym in the morning busting out an hour on the stairmaster to sweat it all out. Del Rio is a bitch.

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Carnies in abusive relationships (perro power)

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Go RV! posted:

Who the gently caress hates Korean BBQ?

Gyppos

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Jerusalem posted:

I'd prefer people to live happy and emotionally/psychologically enriching lives v:shobon:v

Mods!?

• Locked thread