Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

lmao get off the synthetic weed train

these people have access to cocaine they're not smoking spice they picked up at a tattoo shop

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

ay dios mio

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

If you want to have a million dollars, start with 3 million and open a restaurant

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

Corrode posted:

She comes from a family of gypsies, so...

Ah yeah I remember on Peaky Bertos when Berto had to marry the Traveler girl to strengthen his family's army against the Italians

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

Yeah I'd imagine it's one of Ricky's previous kids since the age difference between him and her is similar to Paige and Berty's

rovert posted:

The Knights are from Gypsy stock. Endless births and deaths if you follow Saraya on social media. At least one a week.

^ Not being racist.

True or false: you've boxed the ears of a Bevis traveler

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

It wasn't racist he meant Irish not Romani

now if I told him his mom had a nice periwinkle blue caravan, that would be racist

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

Having seen the doc, any method actors auditioning can practice not saying no for any reason to whoever is cast as Paige

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

and the real sequel to The U is Broke

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

AsInHowe posted:

When I originally knew her, she was dating her first husband, who was very mad that people would do Ric Flair WOOs around her all the time. It annoyed him, and I tried to explain politely as possible that it would never ever ever stop. Needless to say, they still got married and it didn't work out.

Bram was husband #2, and there luckily hasn't been a husband #3. Because sometimes people learn from their mistakes and mature, and that's a good sign.

Since you know her can you confirm she's actually 125 years old and not what the WWE Age Machine would have the sheeple believe

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

Mr. Carlisle posted:

Did Del Rio really make enough money in WWE that he doesn't have to worry and can burn bridges for the rest of his days or is he just living the gimmick they gave him without giving a gently caress for his future

Pretty sure his family made enough money in Mexico before he even signed with WWE the first time

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

El Gallinero Gros posted:

Yeah but nobody is going to a show because he's on the poster, though. I liked Del Rio at first but if my local indy advertised him I wouldn't bother.

Uh hell yes I'm going I might get to see Paige

Who knows how many more months that'll even be possible

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

Oh come on you marks, this is only the first breakup

With this much drama we're in for at least 4 of these over the next 18 months before things really end

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

The drink-throwing lady was obviously in cahoots with the San Antonio Stabber

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

stab posted:

Had to explain it to somebody on that visa in that company, so i doubt the rules would be different for her.

Which one was it, Sami or Kevin

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

it's very common for the victim to take the blame and y'all are just being obtuse or gross

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

C'mon man I think she's super too but enough with the sexist terms

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

Y'all out here high-fivin Nazis over some turd colored shirts

• Locked thread