Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Platypus Farm
Jul 12, 2003

Francis is my name, and breeding is my game. All bow before the fertile smut-god!

Forceholy posted:

You can't even blame Xavier for this. Sexually adventurous goth girls are like nerd kryptonite.

There was a news story about this where the athletes ran out of condoms during their stay at the village. Athletes get around.

To be fair what else are they gonna do? Go out and get zika? Get eaten by roving hordes of wild dogs?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Platypus Farm
Jul 12, 2003

Francis is my name, and breeding is my game. All bow before the fertile smut-god!

That is not true cum is sinful and terrible. We are made from storks.

Platypus Farm
Jul 12, 2003

Endorph posted:

lie about getting mugged then flee to mexico

Oh man, I'd almost forgotten about that. I wish big e would do that. Except instead of lying about being mugged, have sex with the mugger.

Platypus Farm
Jul 12, 2003

Codependent Poster posted:

Meanwhile, Bayley's title was sprayed with Cheez-it.

whoever is spraying orange should see their doctor

Platypus Farm
Jul 12, 2003

Roman Reigns posted:

I thought the channel was owned by WWE anyway?

Unless something's changed recently, he owns and runs it. They just promote it sometimes and have some stuff from it on the network.

Platypus Farm
Jul 12, 2003

nooneofconsequence posted:

They helped him create it and took credit for launching it. I'd be surprised if they don't own a stake in it.

http://www.wwe.com/inside/wwe-launches-up-up-down-down-youtube-gaming-channel

Okay, I thought it was the other way around. I thought he'd run the channel for quite a while, and then in 2015 WWE decided it was worth their time to try and popularize it.

Platypus Farm
Jul 12, 2003

Poor paige is so completely irrelevant.

Platypus Farm
Jul 12, 2003

6EQUJ5 6 7 posted:

Yeah that sure is a thing that happened.

y'know, maybe

Platypus Farm
Jul 12, 2003

little munchkin posted:

as someone who is also named saraya bevis, i'd like you all to find something else to joke about

I simply cannot believe this because it has to be the most uncommon name on planet earth.

edit: I just changed my name to Hitler Linuxmaster

Platypus Farm fucked around with this message at 20:17 on Jul 27, 2017

Platypus Farm
Jul 12, 2003

dromal phrenia posted:

it cant be that, that sounds really stupid. its probably something cool instead.

POWER
TAP
OVERWHELMING
!!!!!!!!!!

Platypus Farm
Jul 12, 2003

"This is my house," Paige screamed loudly as Triple H stuck his dinger deep in her banger and mash.

Triple H moaned and clutched his aching quad and pushed his hands into an "X" shape above his groin. "Suck...it," he whispered, thrusting his hips.

"No, this is literally my house," Stephanie McMahon said as she walked in the front door with her three kids and they all made an "X" shape over their crotch and yelled "suck it."

"What the hell perro?" Alberto El Patron said.

Platypus Farm
Jul 12, 2003

rare Magic card l00k posted:

J-Russo only banned erotic fanfiction!

For ryback, bacon -is- erotic as the only thing he eats are chicken breasts and lettuce

Platypus Farm
Jul 12, 2003

A fleur de lis, swastika, SS bolts, iron cross, old english style writing, some japanese guys........are we sure this isn't just a prison gang tattoo someone put on a poster?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Platypus Farm
Jul 12, 2003

Herr Tog posted:

and it sblood red man this poster

And on top of all of it, a bunch of kanji that might say "fighting warrior spirit" or "tranquility through race war" but most likely is just the date of the event. Still, you never know.

• Locked thread