Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

HOTLANTA MAN posted:

I heard a story about a dude who got supremely hosed up on like, K2 or something and got his mouth stuck on a bath faucet because he was super thirsty. He couldn't get his mouth free and was too high to turn the faucet off so he drowned.

His roommate would've helped him, but it was that guy who did too much acid and permanently thinks he's a glass of orange juice so now he has to stand up all the time because he'll die if he tips over.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

"I have disgusted you"

Well they got one thing right.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

I can't read that without pronouncing it "Rudy". Should've emphasized the U instead.

RUDYYYYYY

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

Dario the Wop posted:

Rudy People? Is that chav slang?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IOgo_clq8dM

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

RacistGuidingLight posted:

Nice to say after the fact, but we didn't appreciate what we had when we had it. Sure we all liked Space Oddity and Ziggy Stardust (and for a lot of y'all that means the tracks, and not the albums!) but ignored him the rest of the time, cuz we were to lazy at times to seek out things that didn't get airplay.

Nah I listened to his albums all the time and had his full catalog on my mp3 player for years so suck it RGL.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

Brock Lesnar posted:

Cash's cover of Hurt is good
RGL's owning of AMReese is good
AMReese ruined the Men Drinkin' Coffee's FFX-2 LP
Paige stabbing and marrying ADR is good
Rock over London, rock on Chicago
Diet Pepsi, Uh Huh

This is the worst haiku I've ever seen.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

Did they make the guest list public? Who got invited? Who got snubbed? :q:

Who were they wearing?

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

AMReese posted:

Uhhh... lowered expectations much?

Nah, it's great. They can launch during Impact's death rattle and claim right off the bat that they put TNA out of business.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

I see no contradiction in Paige's statements.

He's also casually ignoring her Chipotle connection.

Also, Chipotle Connection sounds like Vince's idea for a fat Tex-Mex tag team.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

AMReese posted:

Have you been to Iowa?

are you in Slipknot

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
Will people ever learn how over/under works? I say under.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
Clearly you need Steiner Math to figure out the recipe.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

rare Magic card l00k posted:

If it's any consolation, if a promoter said ADR no-showed because he got attacked by gremlins I would be so entertained by the excuse that I wouldn't demand a refund.

I think we've all had that one friend.

"Dude, I'm SO sorry, traffic was insane and then I got a flat tire and then my phone battery died so I couldn't call you."

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
I'm honestly surprised they don't translate that character to TV. Once her suspension's up they could have a big hit with a reality show trainwreck character. The best characters are always the ones that are true to life.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
Bustin' for Turtles

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

"Everyone I've ever cut a promo on will protect her."

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

Chris James 2 posted:

Paige's dad (and apparently others in the family) hates Del Rio because he thinks he's a troublemaker

And let's be fair, history's kinda heavily siding with him on that right now

Oh, like Paige's family can talk.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

coconono posted:

The cutoff for creepy/not creepy is half your age plus 7. The reason this is established is because common shared formative social experiences are crucial to couples coexisting in close proximity.

I find that people who haven't been in many long-term relationships (or none at all) are the ones who tend to perpetuate this bullshit guideline the most. I know several couples with wide age disparities and it's entirely circumstantial. I've seen it not work out, but for reasons other than age gaps. Generally though the younger of the two is mature beyond their years and that's why it works. One of my friends is 25 and already in a PhD program, and her husband is 38 and an academic colleague who stopped at his Masters to work in his career field. Another is a state worker and the other works in IT, they're 32 and 44 and have been rock solid for 9 years. The number isn't indicative of anything, it's up to the individual. In these specific circumstances, yeah, Paige probably isn't the most mature person to handle that, but it's dumb to say a couple shouldn't be together "because math".

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
Alberto of the River
Alberto the Boss
Alberto from Boss

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
I guarantee you Asuka isn't carrying around the same physical belt. They make several copies for backups, tours, etc. Maybe not in an indie where they can't afford to commission a bunch, but certainly WWE.

The_Rob posted:

For real though i guarantee almost every wrestler has hosed. Good looking,in shape, charismatic people who train together, work together, and travel together. I bet there is poo poo going on a lot. And that sounds really good in my opinion.
This is also literally every housing complex for every Olympics. Athletes from everywhere are all housed in apartment complexes usually built specifically for the Games, and they just gently caress all the time.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
What does Alberto have against haberdasheries? :tipshat:

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
WWE planted no-showing on ADR for his indie dates. They wouldn't let him bust for autism.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
Roman will be Leakee again and then there will be a Shield reunion where Chris Hero is in the original spot he was supposed to be and nobody ever mentions the difference. Also his face is poorly pasted on Roman's in archive Shield footage.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

Lord Chumley posted:

RIP sperm belt

It hasn't been that belt for a long time.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

ChrisBTY posted:

New Jack has been a thing for 20 years now.
He's not very new.
Is he just 'Jack' now?

And shouldn't Kid Rock be Adult Rock by now?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
I have a feeling that match would involve a lot of knives.

• Locked thread