Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sugar Blaster
Dec 15, 2004

All ears, all eyes, all the time!
i'm the dumb finger tattoo she probably got like last year even though they were a hipster craze back in like 2006.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sugar Blaster
Dec 15, 2004

my only wish is that alberto shows up to some indie and beats the poo poo out of brad maddox while maddox is dressed as a big bad beetle borg or something.

Sugar Blaster
Dec 15, 2004

rovert posted:

The latest pic: "Her laying down with the NXT women's title on her chest. And someone's dick is on it. And there's... stuff... on her face and the belt."
well after paige made her raw debut they had to come up with a way to determine who was gonna be top seed for the nxt women's belt.

Sugar Blaster
Dec 15, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UuDQbDdrRO8

Sugar Blaster
Dec 15, 2004

all things considered brad maddox is probably kinda stoked he doesn't have to be in that locker room right now.

Sugar Blaster
Dec 15, 2004

tao of lmao posted:

This thread has been a roller coaster. Bad then good then bad then good then bad again.
The ultimate thrill ride!

Sugar Blaster
Dec 15, 2004

rovert posted:

His Instagram was near exclusively filming the FCW/NXT women doing exercises that involved them bending over. Especially Paige and Summer Rae.
i looked up his instagram account and you're right about this dude liking to film girl butt during workouts. gonna :nws: this just to be safe but believe me when i say that this dude is a grade-a creeper.

:nws: https://www.instagram.com/p/BDCOMi4vem_/?taken-by=mattwichlinski&hl=en :nws:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sugar Blaster
Dec 15, 2004

halloween is coming up soon so david pumpkins is gonna be conducting auditions for new dancers.

• Locked thread