Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Marcade
Jun 11, 2006

Who are you to glizzy gobble El Vago's marshmussy?

Marquis de Pyro posted:

What's he gonna do next? Well, it involves the intercontinental title belt

I'll be honest, I read that as interracial title belt at first.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Marcade
Jun 11, 2006

Nah, it's a winner leaves town match, Alberto wins by default.

Marcade
Jun 11, 2006

The cocaine has been released as Creative has nothing for it at this time.

Marcade
Jun 11, 2006

Josuke Higashikata posted:

You do know that Scott Hall is on record, several times, as saying he wants to gently caress Paige, right?

At least when he says he wants to hit that, he doesn't mean it literally.

Marcade
Jun 11, 2006

Why, that's a terrible thing. I don't know how many times I've told those boys, "never call chicks broads."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Marcade
Jun 11, 2006

Shoehead posted:

Wait so if Paige is still with Alberto then why is he pressing battery charges on her? I thought that was the kind of thing you can't get done for if the injured party wants to drop it?

Technically the state presses charges in domestic situations, not the victim. Realistically, it's near impossible to make a case if the victim refuses to cooperate.

• Locked thread