Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
OptimusShr
Mar 1, 2008
:dukedog:

Mage_Boy posted:

I feel like we're like 2 days away from ads saying ":Trump used an AK-47 to kill a school full of kindergartners." and "Hillary will make sure we get nuked by 6 different countries the day after election day." I can't wait for this to be over.

So you can play the worlds tiniest violin the instant he loses right? I'm doing that every time I hear him whine afterward.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Dirty Burger
Aug 24, 2007

1st team all star
+
2nd degree manslaughter
=
3rd world clothing line
that was a shithead move by Glendening

Stone :(

Mage_Boy
Dec 18, 2003

This hotdog is about as real as your story Steve Simmons

OptimusShr posted:

So you can play the worlds tiniest violin the instant he loses right? I'm doing that every time I hear him whine afterward.

I'm tempted to build one of those one man band contraptions to play outside Trump Towers to celebrate his loss.

Oh and if you watch Root sports, you get to see Pat Toomey's "Millionaire Katie McGinty" ads....which are actualy direct copies of ones that were run against him, becuase he has no originality. God, election day can't come fast enough. Almost time for random political robocalls that the FCC approved!

OptimusShr
Mar 1, 2008

Mage_Boy posted:

I'm tempted to build one of those one man band contraptions to play outside Trump Towers to celebrate his loss.

Oh and if you watch Root sports, you get to see Pat Toomey's "Millionaire Katie McGinty" ads....which are actualy direct copies of ones that were run against him, becuase he has no originality. God, election day can't come fast enough. Almost time for random political robocalls that the FCC approved!

I love the band idea.

Also that's a terrible way to do things. Here in MA we have no local elections this year. We do get ads from New Hampshire for no obvious reason though.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

Vincent Van Goat posted:

I forgot it was political ad season
Pat Toomey is such a loving jagoff

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Bork in the box.
He's lasted in this league longer than I thought he would a few years ago

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN

Mage_Boy posted:

Go full on Horton hears a Who.

Mage_Boy
Dec 18, 2003

Holy gently caress the Pens are taking stupid penalties now.

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN
Penguins still look like rear end.

grack
Jan 10, 2012

COACH TOTORO SAY REFEREE CAN BANISH WHISTLE TO LAND OF WIND AND GHOSTS!

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

Bork in the box.
He's lasted in this league longer than I thought he would a few years ago

Can't teach size

cenotaph
Mar 2, 2013

That dude behind Sullivan is really into his nachos and is also the best part of the game right now.

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

Kunitz you loving idiot

Stretch Marx
Apr 29, 2008

I'm ok with this.

Duke Chin posted:

:tipshat: x2

also I made one at the same time for the leaves bros:

That was almost going to be my av. So good.

.Spec
Oct 4, 2001

so the Pens have given up a 5 on 3 in every game so far right?

Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

:siren::siren::siren::siren:
- FUCK THE HABS -
ehhhhh :shrug:

Ergo Propter Hog
Jul 21, 2014

Got drat MAF

Ravenfood
Nov 4, 2011
Fleury :stare:

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT
@Tomashertl48
Today after punch...i have a lot of new young friends:-D..fight must be alwalys:-))

Mage_Boy
Dec 18, 2003

MAF!

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
i can't believe that fuckin' puck went in the net!

:siren: Chara :siren:

OptimusShr
Mar 1, 2008
Chara!

Maybe we should get a gif of him doing a Zorro Z

Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

- FUCK THE HABS -
:toot::siren: the penalty revenge goal! how the gently caress did he get that in there?!? hah

Mage_Boy
Dec 18, 2003

::siren: GENO!

tofes
Mar 31, 2011

#1 Milpitas Dave and Buster's superfan since 2013
Brent Burns is cool

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Can we move Winnipeg again?

Ergo Propter Hog
Jul 21, 2014

Geno! :siren:

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

Nice. Loading up with Geno and Phil.

OptimusShr
Mar 1, 2008
No goal

cenotaph
Mar 2, 2013

Ehhh that might come back

.Spec
Oct 4, 2001

:siren: GENO IS SCORE :siren:

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
cool that they can overturn calls on inconclusive evidence in the NHL

Mage_Boy
Dec 18, 2003

gently caress the challenge

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

Yeah that'll probably not count.

spamman
Jul 11, 2002

Chin up Tiger, There is always next season...
That's interference right?

Ergo Propter Hog
Jul 21, 2014

That's probably coming back

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

If you rescind that you rescind basically any contact with a goalie ever

.Spec
Oct 4, 2001

if that's all it takes for interference.

Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

- FUCK THE HABS -
SURPRISE B's get the offsides dickin' again WELCOME TO THE NEW SEASON WEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

.Spec
Oct 4, 2001

What's the reasoning for thinking that's coming back? If a skater's stick touches a goalie then good luck ever touching a goalie ever again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FBS
Apr 27, 2015

The real fun of living wisely is that you get to be smug about it.

LOL

Sorry Bruins fans, that must feel like poo poo

• Locked thread