Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Dirty Burger
Aug 24, 2007

1st team all star
+
2nd degree manslaughter
=
3rd world clothing line

ThinkTank posted:

Is there a more idiotic argument than 'size' in this day and age? The guy scores from inside the crease every time. He's gonna be an utter pest at the NHL level.

Team USA just cut this guy from the WJC roster . It doesn't matter if he's leading the OHL in scoring, can't teach size

Built To Beat Canada

The Dirty Burger fucked around with this message at 17:33 on Dec 22, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Dirty Burger
Aug 24, 2007

1st team all star
+
2nd degree manslaughter
=
3rd world clothing line

Currently on a 17 game goal streak now, was there a reason he fell to the 2nd besides size? He scored 51 goals in his draft year

The Dirty Burger
Aug 24, 2007

1st team all star
+
2nd degree manslaughter
=
3rd world clothing line

Stretch Marx posted:

Saint John repeats history by stomping Chicoutimi after losing to them in overtime. This time 4 - 0. Good news BAS, BHAS, SenAS, and Hand KnitAS, Zboril, Noel, Chabot, and Veleno all scored.

Hopefully the Islanders can pull out the next three games.

Also whoever came up with the playoff schedule should be shot. Friday: CHI @ SNB; Saturday: BLB @ CHA; Sunday: SNB @ CHI, CHA@BLB. I know they're kids but it seems kind of dumb to schedule a home and home back to back in the play offs. I'm assuming some sort of concert or something is what made it that way but it still seems dumb.

Appreciate all these updates from the Q man, I'm pumped as hell about Chabot

• Locked thread