Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

The last time I saw the Florida Everblades, it was 2007 and they'd lost in Game 7 to the Dayton Bombers in the American Conference finals.

Tonight, I'm seeing them in Orlando, with $20 club level seats in a much different building. I hope for the same outcome.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

Why is it (and Hockles, you might know the answer being in AHL game ops) the AHL and ECHL always/usually have an announcement at the end of a PK that the "(Team name) are at full strength"? Is it for situational awareness for the less-experienced players? I've only seen it in the NHL when an in-arena clock malfunctions for some reason.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Hey Hockles, go yell at whoever scheduled a Monsters TV game to be at the same time as the Jackets are playing. :argh:

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Watching the reair of Griffins/Monsters. Bjorkstrand was hooked and tripped, no call.

Bergeron does get called shortly thereafter and they score. :fuckoff:

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

ANOTHER MONSTERS TV GAME. :toot:

:siren: MAB and Hannikainen :siren:

e- :siren: Milano and Justin Scott, pile 'em on :siren:

CBJSprague24 fucked around with this message at 02:37 on Dec 31, 2016

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Mmhmm, Wolves/Monsters was gooder than hell.

Hannikainen's goal was dirty.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Hockles, go find who schedules the TV broadcasts for the Monsters and kick them in the dick as hard as you can for scheduling now two Monsters TV games in direct competition with the CBJ. :fuckoff:

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Hockles posted:

They only get like 5 TV games a season. Why not just get AHL Live!

that costs more than NHL Game Center, and you only get 1 team, and it is literally just the arena feed, and only like 3 teams have HD cameras

I think it's like 9 or 10 statewide actually between FSO and STO, with more if you get WUAB (which we don't anymore :().

Still, you can't maximize fostering the mutual relationship between the two teams' fanbases if both are on at once and you can't watch both, Monsters. :science:

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

I know it's the third period, but continue to Go A Monsters. The Milano goal off Peters' mask was cool.

e- loving :laffo: Justin Peters. 8.5/10 on the MAF scale :roflolmao:

CBJSprague24 fucked around with this message at 02:30 on Mar 19, 2017

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

:siren: Milano with the dagger :siren:

THAT IS A loving HOOK ALL DAY LONG YOU DUMB :siren: Never mind, good job Zac Dalpe :siren:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Hockles posted:

For those of you who care, and can't decipher his GDT posts, the Monsters ended the 1st period down 3-0, and came back to won 6-3. Milano had an amazing goal off the goalie's back/helmet from behind the goalline. It might be on Sportscenter Top 10 if they decide minor league hockey is good enough during March Madness.

Tony Brown kept insisting it was off the shoulder but it definitely deflected in off the mask.

I haven't seen the Justin Peters thing in a GIF or video anywhere but as I remember it, the puck is dumped in and he skates out assuming it's going to behind the net. He guesses wrong: it caroms off the boards toward the goal, at which point Peters scrambles to try to get back into position but is easily beaten by Ryan Craig.

A Good TV game.

• Locked thread