Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT
Hoping the NWHL is willing to expand their powerbase into the midwest a bit, I need a team I can get behind

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT
I'm trying to follow a team in every pro league in North America

Which SPHL team do I hitch my wagon to?

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

checksin posted:

An easy way in would be the Columbus Cottonmouths, who have Canada's top female goalie as their starter

They're not very good right now but at least you won't be a lovely Pensacola Ice Flyers bandwagoner

John McLean, MIAC hero

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Hockles posted:

I wonder if the Blackhawks will move the Ice Hogs to Chicago to fill that vacancy.

I think the Blackhawks franchise makes enough bucks that moving the Hogs would just cause more problems and financing then it would be worth. Rockford is still an easy bus ride or short hop flight away.

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Minnesota has high school hockey (:rolleye:), closest AHL franchises are in Milwaukee and Iowa. I want to watch some goons dammit!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Anybody gone deep into the Asia Hockey League yet? We need more fans that I can get upset at

• Locked thread