Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
can anybody explain why in the past two years the AHL got rid of like all the popular franchises in the northeast??????? the Monarchs are gone, replaced with an ECHL team. same with Worcester, and even Portland (even though Portland wasn't nearly as good or popular as the Sharks or the Monarchs)

are their NHL parent teams allergic to ticket sales or what? relocating after winning a Calder Cup? what the gently caress is going on with the AHL? poo poo fuckin' sucks hardcore. don't particularly feel like shelling out $150 for a B's game just to watch some hockey. ECHL isn't nearly as fun.

EDIT: the moment I knew the AHL was a garbage tier league was the day they renamed the Lowell Loch Ness Monsters

barnold fucked around with this message at 05:42 on Dec 24, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
I spent half an hour reading a bunch of articles and apparently it's also because parent teams just want their minor league affiliates closer to home so that assigning and recalling players is a lot easier. Which makes sense, but drat, I don't like it

• Locked thread