Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
vanisher

There's a lot of negativity out there in the news and the world wide web, but I know that positive BYOB vibes into the universe will reach them. I hope you will join me!

Scrotum frogs, don't worry. With increased viability of your declining populations and hilarious lake name, noble herpetologists will devote themselves to preserving your species with all their skills and equally hilarious profession name.

Aedes Aegypti mosquitoes, don't worry about this nasty little virus thing. Just drink lots of fluids (not people please!) and get lots of rest and you'll feel better in no time.

Bhut Jolokia peppers, your ingenious natural defenses being used by US mid-western restaurateurs for their dishes is surely a fad, and soon people will learn to either use more mild peppers or let you live your plant lives in peace. But no one blames you for hurting that poor guys esophagus.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vanisher

Tim Cook and Bill Gates don't be sad you weren't chosen as the VP pick for Hillary. I know you guys have a lot going on. There's so much happening right now with the elections you don't want to be in the middle. You guys are doing an excellent job in your respective fields!

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

Manifisto

axolotls, you are adorable and have an adorable name in addition to many other interesting characteristics. please don't be frightened that there are fewer than 1,200 of you left in the wild, you are being celebrated by artists and musicians, we'll find a way to keep you guys going!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7avgxHp2oQ

vanisher

Karl, don't worry about not fetching that ball. I know with many more times practicing, you can fetch just as well as any of the other pups out there!

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

Historical Wizards

Sorry Wisent, I know we almost hunted you to extinction, but think of it this way, now that no one knows about you nobody is going to hunt you anymore!

Many thanks Social Vegan for the wonderful av, and Fanky Malloons for the sig

• Locked thread