Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

I mean, he didn't even say "My action failed" He asked "Did you get your shine?"

Like, what's going on there?

It's really weird that he rushed and posted this before podima even posted the flips. I don't buy him giving shine to KB.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?

Izzhov posted:

This seems incredibly unlikely at this point. Theyve claimed two conflicting things. Either tobbs flavor mentions an insane bartender who wants all the shine to himself, or zimbo is sane and sober. Sure tobbs flavor could be talking about a different bartender, but what are the odds of that really

Agreed, that bit is more of a what-if as I'm not feeling tobbs any more.

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

Max posted:

Generally, yes, since the action succeeded but it was done to someone else.

Alright then, for clarity's sake, my action last night was "##brew dongsbot9000" and I was told "your action was successful."

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

:pcgaming: :pcgaming: :pcgaming:
I copped Cpig last night. He's :siren: NOLA ALIGNED :siren:

Unfortunately I also bet on him in the off chance he was scum.

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

In hindsight I should have saved that information

The Lord of Hats
Aug 22, 2010

Hello, yes! Is being very good day for posting, no?
Gonna be busy for a lot of today, and it's probably fairly obvious with the circumstances, but I didn't do anything with my power last night, as there was nobody good to use it on.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Mayor Glowku posted:

Then I guess he's also a godfather. :)

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

The Lord of Hats posted:

Gonna be busy for a lot of today, and it's probably fairly obvious with the circumstances, but I didn't do anything with my power last night, as there was nobody good to use it on.

Did you claim already? I've been using AS's chart which may be outdated now apparently.

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

Mayor Glowku posted:

Help a newb out here, I've looked for the definition of "nola" on both sa maf wiki and reg maf wiki, no dice. What the heck is "nola"?

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

King Burgundy posted:

That wasn't the target. He wasn't even on the list we considered.

So probably Pig is responsible.

ACTUALLY I busdrove drunk nerds and dickbastardly last night, so dick was the target.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Dick Bastardly posted:

Help a newb out here, I've looked for the definition of "nola" on both sa maf wiki and reg maf wiki, no dice. What the heck is "nola"?

New orleans dude, really?

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
Okay I am trying to work around this poo poo rn

It is possible scum have a redirector, iirc there were at least 2 in shine 2

I am out of shine, and did nothing last night and was the recipient of nothing

Has izz spoke to you in mason chat KB?

Was DB her lynch that would make sense to me

DrAlexanderTobacco
Jun 11, 2012

Help me find my true dharma

Dick Bastardly posted:

lol. No one explain this to him. Dick bastardy what does your role PM say you are, team-wise?

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

CapitalistPig posted:

ACTUALLY I busdrove drunk nerds and dickbastardly last night, so dick was the target.

Why?

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

CapitalistPig posted:

Talk about your thought process in doing this.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

I thought they were both scummy and it might mess something up.

I didn't really think super hard about it I just did it.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Moatillata posted:

Okay I am trying to work around this poo poo rn

It is possible scum have a redirector, iirc there were at least 2 in shine 2

I am out of shine, and did nothing last night and was the recipient of nothing

Has izz spoke to you in mason chat KB?

Was DB her lynch that would make sense to me

Yes, we decided on Dick.

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

CapitalistPig posted:

:bustem:

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

CapitalistPig posted:

K.

##vote Pig

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
New Orleans Louisiana LA

I'm a tard.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
I really really need you all to understand that if you vote for me today you are not only complete idiots but also very very wrong.

Congrats on allowing scum to slip the noose longer but hell if my flip helps you stop being idiots go for it.

##vote cpig

Max
Nov 30, 2002

I mean, who is scum in your mind?

##vote cpig

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Max posted:

I mean, who is scum in your mind?

##vote cpig

Dickbastardly and captain foo

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

CapitalistPig posted:

In the spirit of this and my fav sports brand Nike, imma Just Do It

##vote Cpig

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Dick Bastardly posted:

In the spirit of this and my fav sports brand Nike, imma Just Do It

##vote Cpig

when I flip town pay extra special attention to this vote.

Izzhov
Dec 6, 2013

My head hurts.

CapitalistPig posted:

Why did Drunk Nerds seem scummy to you?

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Izzhov posted:

Why did Drunk Nerds seem scummy to you?

I dunno he just did.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

CapitalistPig posted:

I really really need you all to understand that if you vote for me today you are not only complete idiots but also very very wrong.

Congrats on allowing scum to slip the noose longer but hell if my flip helps you stop being idiots go for it.

##vote cpig

To be clear Pig, I am no longer sure you are scum.

But if you aren't even going to think about how to best target your ability at night, you are a bigger threat to town right now then a boon.

If you are scum, I think it is because you deliberately targeted Dick as a likely scum or izz kill target and moved the kill to someone that was useful to town and not on the radar as scum.

If you flip scum, and don't flip godfather, it will also say stuff about Glowku's alignment.

If you flip town, then we at least have a verify on Glowku's action last night, since it would be risky for him to confirm you as town when you could easily be scum with potentially 5 of them left in the game.

Ideally, there are others who I'd also like to see voted out tonight, but with your bus drive out of the way, at least we can probably night kill them with Izz.

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?

CapitalistPig posted:

Alright so, after we figured out the dick-dn bus drive was a thing, I stopped thinking this was scum bus driving izz. I'm with you on dick, but why DN exactly? DN is one of the farthest away from being scum from my point of view.

CapitalistPig posted:

##vote cpig

but this is real god drat dumb and it's not helping you at all.

I'm not very comfortable with going for pig in this situation, given that glowku copped him as NOLA. It's weird that we have all these scum dead but no godfather flips, but I think godfather USB isn't very likely.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

King Burgundy posted:

To be clear Pig, I am no longer sure you are scum.

But if you aren't even going to think about how to best target your ability at night, you are a bigger threat to town right now then a boon.

If you are scum, I think it is because you deliberately targeted Dick as a likely scum or izz kill target and moved the kill to someone that was useful to town and not on the radar as scum.

If you flip scum, and don't flip godfather, it will also say stuff about Glowku's alignment.

If you flip town, then we at least have a verify on Glowku's action last night, since it would be risky for him to confirm you as town when you could easily be scum with potentially 5 of them left in the game.

Ideally, there are others who I'd also like to see voted out tonight, but with your bus drive out of the way, at least we can probably night kill them with Izz.

I mean, i only had one shot of it so your vote seems kind of dumb considering I can no longer "mess anything up"

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

BTW,

If I don't get shine tonight I'm going to be very upset.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

this is a stickup posted:

Alright so, after we figured out the dick-dn bus drive was a thing, I stopped thinking this was scum bus driving izz. I'm with you on dick, but why DN exactly? DN is one of the farthest away from being scum from my point of view.

i mean it isn't like it matters because DN is dead and flipped town?

but this is real god drat dumb and it's not helping you at all.

I'm not very comfortable with going for pig in this situation, given that glowku copped him as NOLA. It's weird that we have all these scum dead but no godfather flips, but I think godfather USB isn't very likely.

let me tell you exactly why I care....

keep waiting i'll let you know.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

CapitalistPig posted:

I mean, i only had one shot of it so your vote seems kind of dumb considering I can no longer "mess anything up"

We only have your word to go on, on that.

And there were conflicting statements about how many shine is given upon claiming a backup role. Like I think you said 1 but Taste said 2 and you both have claimed pretty much the same role.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

King Burgundy posted:

We only have your word to go on, on that.

And there were conflicting statements about how many shine is given upon claiming a backup role. Like I think you said 1 but Taste said 2 and you both have claimed pretty much the same role.

Well, I took DN's Voyeur as my second scrounge so :shrug: do whatever you want with that

Izzhov
Dec 6, 2013

My head hurts.

godfather USB isn't very likely.

Yeah I'm personally having a little trouble imagining a filthy hobo addict who goes digging around in the graveyard for shine being a godfather.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

I want to make sure to hear from everyone on this day. Unvoting for now, we have shitloads of time.

##unvote

I'd love to hear from everyone on who they think are their top scum.

Izzhov
Dec 6, 2013

My head hurts.
Fisk have you scrounged/used any powers yet

The Lord of Hats
Aug 22, 2010

Hello, yes! Is being very good day for posting, no?

Dick Bastardly posted:

Did you claim already? I've been using AS's chart which may be outdated now apparently.

Spirit Medium. I can talk to people who died in the previous night/day. Well, I can ask one question, it isn't like an open channel.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

The Lord of Hats posted:

Spirit Medium. I can talk to people who died in the previous night/day. Well, I can ask one question, it isn't like an open channel.

Finding out what Chores saw/did last night is probably more valuable then what DN saw, since nothing happened to me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Also, I'm getting closer to thinking it's time for us to finish claiming. Those of us who haven't.

I'd also like to hear peoples thoughts on that, in addition to their thoughts on scum.

• Locked thread