Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Max
Nov 30, 2002

I should finally play in one of these.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Who wants to be on my team?

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Kashuno posted:

Ha ha ha no thanks I tried that once

Yo you were never actually on my team.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Only if you can actually deliver the "Tomorrow, and tomorrow, and tomorrow" monologue well.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

dongsbot9000 posted:

Im in podima

Voting you first and will not stop until you are dead.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

I know. I always vote tomm.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

He can have mine.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Aw shucks.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Mmm

Max
Nov 30, 2002

I'm Max, and I'm an alcoholic.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Izzhov posted:

I'm gonna go off the beaten path and be a character that actually fits this game's setting

(Original Character Do Not Steal)

Max posted:

I'm Max, and I'm an alcoholic.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

STOP

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Dunno.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Adahn, my sister is visiting, so I'll be busy this weekend. Please begin casing me, as is tradition.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Oh I'm a woman in this game, by the by.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Like Michelle Trachtenberg.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

##vote tobbs

Posts are funny and not awkward. Must be his scum game. Also, somehow my single "Dunno" post clears me?

Max
Nov 30, 2002

##vote somber

Max
Nov 30, 2002

##unvote

No reaction, hooray!

Max
Nov 30, 2002

I'm actually fairly certain this is just kinda annoying town inf.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

this is a stickup posted:

so, that was a lot of posts while I slept. I didn't play in any of the other shines to know about setups, but after reading it all I thought that whole exchange between tq/somb/inf/others might be members from two scum factions going at it

just sayin

##vote This is a Stickup

Max
Nov 30, 2002

BottleKnight posted:

Accusing the person who is calling you scummy and asking your reasoning for something as being "desperate for info" is not a genuine thought. It's dishonest to think that.

How many games with inf have you played?

King Burgundy posted:

Can you point out the posts that make you say that? It feels like Inf is playing differently then annoying town inf to me.

Yeah, hold on.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Infinitum posted:

Or maybe we're still heavily into joke phase and a few pressure votes are always a good way to see how someone reacts.

Infinitum posted:

I would put down actual money that you're really desperate to link me to some conspiracy theory you've just come up with.

If I had setup info I'd share it.

That was a logical guess based on player numbers, and past Shine games.

I'm town by the way. Not a 3rd party or scum.
Just town.

I dunno, looks like regular old inf to me, if a little less dicky.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

BottleKnight posted:

I try my best not to keep track.

I really don't like your voting this game.

I mentioned it earlier in the thread but I have family visiting so I'm paring down my posting rather extremely to just hot takes this weekend.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Kashuno posted:

However, this I agree with.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Captain Foo posted:

i generally agree with you but D1 is such a fuckin crapshoot in my experience

Lame.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Jonathan Fisk posted:

Stop trying to set up garbage chain lynches

I am agreeing with this post.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Max posted:

I mentioned it earlier in the thread but I have family visiting so I'm paring down my posting rather extremely to just hot takes this weekend.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

I wouldn't believe that scum would actually claim jailer.

Also, hi. My sister has left and I'm comfortably slacking at work and can actually play this.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Kashuno posted:

oh my loving god we have 11 hours to deadline and you claim what the gently caress dude

To be fair, there are like, a million people that have said they think he's a good vote for the day. He could have waited until the last minute to cause a scramble.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

What did he claim?

Max
Nov 30, 2002

OK, right, he claimed boss that game.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Kashuno posted:

I'm so sick of bad claims

I'm interested to know what you would rather have happened there? He's at 12 votes, with no one anywhere near him in terms of being a possible second lunch.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

got some chores tonight posted:

we can always vote w/ anonymous voter and lynch kashuno :sun:

Why?

Max
Nov 30, 2002

I feel like dongs is trying to start a train on anything he sees possible momentum for.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

To follow up on that passive thought:

##vote chores

Max
Nov 30, 2002

You will always be dongs in my heart.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Captain Foo posted:

dongbot isn't even posting rn

Chores is the previous dongs.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

I know I haven't been actively participating and I apologize, no excuses. I'm going to make up for it today, but infinitum full claimed far from deadline at -6. Then immediately makes a gesture to cast aspersions on anyone calling him a roleblocker. That just seems inane to me. Busy day at work, but I will get caught up and participate actively before deadline. Just had a hold the phone moment when I read his post.

You say -6 as if this were a tiny game and ignore that he is the pack leader at the moment.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

Its over 35% of total required vote. More concerning is the way he claimed and that's the point of my comment there. Nice sniping though.

Call it sniping if you want but I think it's a point worth making. Because you and others are looking at and calling his claim a bad idea. I personally think it was good play on his part because it didn't look like anything would shake those votes off him otherwise. If he waited till end of day we'd all be scrambling and that always sucks.

• Locked thread