Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Erghh
Sep 24, 2007

"Let him speak!"

stream posted:

There is a big lack of spoopy channels/shows on youtube that give you that nice cozy vibe of being safe in your bed at home yet wanting to observe something spoopy.
Everything on youtube is crazy tier instead of spoopy - like you can feel after 10 seconds of watching somebodys spoopy channel that dude has some mental illness or some poo poo.

Now everybody has a HD camera at all times within reach, uploading it online is easy but UFO videos have gone the way of the dodo.

I always liked to watch X-files, read some spoopy poo poo (good creepypasta) or some conspiracy websites (it's all bullshitt but still gave me some entertainment), read some sciency stuff like about VLF radio communication for submarines, debunking paranormal like Skeptoid blog. It's fun.

I feel big lack of quality stuff like that.

It's sunday morning here and I would like to be spooped while sitting in bed. Gimme some good links guys.

:yarr:

Dark5 is a pretty fun channel but may not be what you're looking for.

Mr. Nightmare and Lazy Masquerade do narrations but the stories may be hit or miss. Might find something in the related section too.

There's also https://www.damninteresting.com/ if you've not seen it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Erghh
Sep 24, 2007

"Let him speak!"
ok really wasn't paying close attention

• Locked thread